Anne is in bed

alpha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello everybody.

Anne is in bed now

As you know, she is in the first weeks of her pregnancy and she bled several times. Because the bleeding continued she was restricted to bed for the next two weeks.

Besides that, she feels OK (slightly bored).

She won't have an access to the web in that period (if she does sneak out - please tell her to go straight to bed!
).

She loves you very much and misses all of you.

Take care.

Alpha (her husband)

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thanks so much for the update!

please send Anne our love & prayers, and tell her how much we miss her!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And yes we will all YELL at her if she sneaks in to get her computer fix! Please give her a gentle hug and let her know she will be missed.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry Anne is bedridden. Please tell her I said "Hello!" and that I'm pulling for her! I hope all goes well. Two weeks in bed! Best wishes to both of you; and please send us updates when you are able. Thank you!

=^..^=

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am glad we got an update. You tell her to hang in there. I know first hand how awful bed rest is. I will be the first to tell her to get back into bed. Make sure she knows she is missed!!

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I too would appreciate it if you could tell her I am thinking of her. I hope for all to be well, and hopefully she doesn't go too crazy lying in that bed.

Thank you for the update Alpha!!

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alpha,

Thanks for the update. Tell her I am thinking about the three of you and send my best. We will miss her but it's for a good reason. And yes, if we do catch her sneaking online, we'll all give her hell!

Take care.

Donna

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest up and take care..........

Alpha - please tell Ann everything else will wait - it is SO important for her to follow Dr.'s orders!

Bless you all.

debbiea

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please give Anne my best wishes and CyberPurrs from my Kitties...

threeleggedkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Alpha; Please give Anne my love
and tell her I am praying continually for her (and you and the baby) :angel2: She was so supportive of me these last few weeks when I have had some health issues and I value her love and concern. May the
shine on all of you and God's Blessings be abundant!!!!

TLK, and her =^.".^='s

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alpha....thank you for telling us how she is doing!!!!
We love her so much here!!! She is such a beautiful person !
I hope her and the baby will be okay...and I am praying!!!!!!!!!!
Tell her we all said hello, and to stay in bed....

keep us updated!!!

illusion

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Alpha, thank you for the update on Anne. I am really pulling fer her and I just know things will be ok!

And let her know that the forum will be OK without her for now. I mean this place can run itself and she's chosen some great mods to help run things!

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Alpha,

Tell the wife that things won't be the same around here without our fearless leader, but she needs to REST, REST, REST!!!! I join everyone in their prayers for both of you and the baby.

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Dear Alpha,
Please send my love to Anne and let her know how much she is missed by all of us.
I'll be thinking about you a lot. Love and kisses!!!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Well.. the computer was here and I just can't resist the temptation... naughty me! I know!

Things are very weird and are not getting better. I have had another major bleed tonight - the third! This is what the doctors call an imminent abortion, but for some reason this baby can't make up its mind... No abortion has actually occured yet but chances are very high that it will happen any day now.

We can't go for a D & C because there is a chance that the embryo is still alive and we can't tell until next week.

This is all very depressing - I just lie in bed all day long, dreading the bleedings and getting bored. I don't mind the boredom so much - I read and so cross stitch and watch TV - it's the suspense of not knowing what's going on that is really getting to me!

I wish I could spend more time here with you - but I am breaking the curfew as it is and hubby will come in any minute now and drag me back to bed!

Thank you all for your support! I miss you so much!

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i hope, hope, hope this works out, i am praying so hard for you.

i have had a candle going and warm, positive thoughts for you and your family.

i dont know what to say, i know you must be pulling out your hair and crying at
the same time, and i'm here, i'm here for you.

my step-mother went through this twice before she concieved, and i was living with
her through it, it was the hardest thing, you just need hope.

i have much hope for you.

love to you, and yours.

swalker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh Anne, I am so sorry you have to go through this. Do the Dr's. have any idea why this is happening?

I too am praying for you and I think of you and your family often. You are such a warm and caring soul and I hate to think of you having to deal with all of this.

If you need anything don't hesitate to call out.

mr. cat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That wasn't Anne who posted. She's not allowed out of bed!

Seriously, though, I'm praying for you and yours! I'm sorry you're going through this awful trauma; and I hope everything turns out as best as can be expected under such trying circumstances.

Bless you, Anne!

=^..^=