Animal Crossing

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
woohoo im bad with flowers i remember to water them but i cant seem to get them in the right order

i did manage a purple rose thing but it died coz i did accidently forget to water it

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

woohoo im bad with flowers i remember to water them but i cant seem to get them in the right order

i did manage a purple rose thing but it died coz i did accidently forget to water it
lol thats why mine are all by my house!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't been on for a couple of months. I think everyone in my town would be dead!
I don't have a lot of time to play anymore.

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After all this time, I finally got the gold fishing pole! It does make a difference, the fish are easier to catch and I've many more BIG fish! YeeHaw!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't played forever, but have a little more time now so will have to get playing again

starjam

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I didn't play for ages, then for some strange reason I got started again. Now I'm working on the bugs, tarantula and scorpion specifically. Time to move my clock back to July 2006 and hope for the best!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its been FOREVER, I'm going to play now, I thought I'd announce it, just incase anyone wanted to join me....I think I'm still in Jan or Feb, lol
The wintery scenes will be a nice escap from all this heat!