Animal Crossing

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to be on today and I'll have my gates open if anyone wants to come play with me!
And DH bought me the book last night at Game Stop so I've been looking through it and it's kinda neat.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

I'm going to be on today and I'll have my gates open if anyone wants to come play with me!
And DH bought me the book last night at Game Stop so I've been looking through it and it's kinda neat.
You on now???????

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
did you?? bit extreme for me to move to america haha although we are talking about emigrating whole other topic that though

Danielle what time you going on there, im just chatting to my bro so ill be back on in about half an hour haha

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

did you?? bit extreme for me to move to america haha although we are talking about emigrating whole other topic that though

Danielle what time you going on there, im just chatting to my bro so ill be back on in about half an hour haha
I'm sitting infront of my TV right now.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am on for a bit most evenings, but since I get home at 6, probably a little late for you by the time I have dinner and log on to water my flowers

I fixed my wifi, a certain kitten had turned off my wifi button on the router

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I so need to get on again, My chic is going to be mad at me!! It's just been so busy at work and with Christmas I have NOOO time.. I'm so tired now and we still have two days! Then after 10 hours work Christmas Eve we go to my dad's house!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a good 5 days behind still, but I just play one day at a time so I don't lose my hybrids. I have 3 blue roses now!!!