Anemia-can my vet do anything for anemia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

chalupa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Chalupa was euthanized tonight with our same vet. They said her body was muscle wasting and she definitely had a Lot of fluid build up and her tumor was very big. stayed with her, it was very quick. I'm not sure how present I was. Going home was hard, entering the home was harder. So I left. Staying out in the moonlight where the Chalupa would prefer to be right now . Do kind of feel like what have I done? Tried really hard to be strong about this for her.

quiet

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Honestly, I have been thinking about you and Chalupa all day today. I know it was almost impossible to do. I am so sorry for your loss.

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just had to delay my going to bed to sign in here and tell you how very sorry I am for your loss. I know this has been a long journey for you and Chalupa over the past year. You took such great care of her and she will be missed. My thoughts are with you. 

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Chalupa was euthanized tonight with our same vet. They said her body was muscle wasting and she definitely had a Lot of fluid build up and her tumor was very big. stayed with her, it was very quick. I'm not sure how present I was. Going home was hard, entering the home was harder. So I left. Staying out in the moonlight where the Chalupa would prefer to be right now . Do kind of feel like what have I done? Tried really hard to be strong about this for her.
@chalupa   I, too, am so sorry for your loss.  Just last night, I had read what you posted to another member, in helping her with her cat which has lymphoma, as well, and how detailed you were.  I read that it helped her a lot.

There are no words to express the sadness, but what you did to release Chalupa from pain and be there for her, she will always know.  It will get a little easier in time, but just not right away.  You did everything possible, so please be kind to yourself.  Chalupa is in a better place and the love that you have for her,  that type of love never dies.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On behalf of the moderation team my I offer our great sympathy for the loss of Chalupa. You did all you could and you were with her at the end. Outof respect for her I will now close this thread. I am sure that when you feel ready, all those who have been following her story would like to read about her in the Bridge Forum so I hope you start a thread there. RIP Chalupa.

Status
Not open for further replies.