And let the Vacation begin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gemlady? I don't want to hijack Fwan's time, but the Bogomils were fascinating and there is a lot about them online. Some people say that they all converted en masse to Islam and that is where the Bosnian Moslems came from! Personally I think that is a huge exaggeration, but they are a mystery, where they came from and where they all disappeared to. I can tell you more if you want to PM me

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenny? Jasper wants to know if your girls enjoyed his presents - the lace thongs he bought in Mostar.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh the thongs were for my three - that explains the sly looks they have been giving me - I think they have been trying them on in secret!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well guys!
i will leave you to shopping and having nice german food.
Sorry my thread is a bit lame but i will come back online tomorrow morning with my dads computer
after i get my bracess off

cya later
and have fun!!!!!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on getting your braces off!

I only wish I was so lucky.

Is fwan our host? Where are we? I'd love to go shopping, as soon as I know.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love German food, as long as there is good beer to go with it! Let's find a bierkellar and then have a good sleep before sightseeing tomorrow! I don't think the cats will like sauerkraut though. They can have some sausages.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guten Morgen, Meine Freuden! Katzen, auch! (Studied German in high school so it will be rusty. Apologies for the lack of an umlaut.)

Don't ask me how, but Jasper bought a bierstein that was bigger than him. And no - I will not pack it in my suitcase! Come on, Baby Boy, let's get ready for today's activities.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
JAsper is worse than I am for buying souvenirs! And that's saying something! (and I just realised this is my 1000'th post)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today, fran is getting her braces off... well by now already did!
SO WE ALL GOT TO GO TO THE ZEIL

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are still in the bierkeller and rather the worse for wear, as the beer is served in those giant jugs. But I htink we should go sightseeing soon, before we get so we can't stand up!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So after the zoo and the shopping, the eating and the sleeping today as late as it is we are going to lean about frankfurt and its economics, its banks, and some more antique stuff!!

This is the Römer.
Its one of the most popular sightseeings here in frankfurt it only has sourvenier shops and gelati stores!!
here is a pic of the Römer:

This is a turn off from the main shopping street, its very old but rebuilt after the war and they have rebuilt it the exact same way as it was before the world war 2.
Now inside the römer is the registry office where people have weddings

as we walk down from the römer we come accross to the Main river, now we are going to go on for a river cruise for an hour!
so all you kitties and people get boeding!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Front page says Tia/MyRage is our hostess.

But I may have to sit out a couple of days. I have this virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.