And let the Vacation begin......

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i'm not sure where we party, but that seems to be the M.O. of this vacation... i'm going to have to do bus duty soon, so let's get cracking! anybody know where exactly we can go?
Nope...
but we can ask on internet or where else!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Greetings, all! I see you've been up to no good, as usual
-- great! glad someone's looking after our "reputation"

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ellie and Persil want to go to the Cats disco. But I will have to watch them - Persil is still a bit young to be going to places like that. And I don't trust Ellie to watch over her like a big sister should - she is a bit scatter-brained. So shall we give it a try?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Ellie and Persil want to go to the Cats disco. But I will have to watch them - Persil is still a bit young to be going to places like that. And I don't trust Ellie to watch over her like a big sister should - she is a bit scatter-brained. So shall we give it a try?
sounds good - can you watch Pixel & Cable? i have to go to a doctor's appt so i'll be offline till tomorrow.

Girls - you be good!

P&C: MURROWW (translation - just let us on that dance floor, we'll cut the rug!)

bye all!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

Absolutely!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

sounds good - can you watch Pixel & Cable? i have to go to a doctor's appt so i'll be offline till tomorrow.

Girls - you be good!

P&C: MURROWW (translation - just let us on that dance floor, we'll cut the rug!)

bye all!
see you tomorrow Laureen!

Status
Not open for further replies.