America's Next Top Model

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well given the synopsis posted by chichismom, I think it will be Danielle to go first, because of the Cover Girl commercial, thats why the judges keep telling her to correct her speech because a Cover girl doesn't sound like her, ya'll

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a feeling Joanie would make it to the final two, and I was really hoping Jade wouldn't, especially after her terrible commercial. Maybe she doesn't know how to read?? I'm serious!
I liked the two final girls, but I guess I thought Joanie would win. They both definitely deserved it and the look Danielle had was awesome at the end!! I thought Danielle would do well since the audition show!

eupnea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
YAY DANIELLE!!!!

She's been my favorite for a lonnng time now!
and i like her accent. I think it gives her character.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't able to watch the show tonite

Danielle huh? I REALLY hoped that Joanie would make it!

Danielle is a better pick than Jade tho!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Danielle won

They both did such a great job in on the runway!!!!!
But you know I was rootin' for my girl

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by chichismom

Danielle won

They both did such a great job in on the runway!!!!!
But you know I was rootin' for my girl
I'm just glad that Jade got booted!

Do you think they will have it on TV next Tuesday as a re-run like always? We weren't home so I missed it!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by zak&rocky

. Maybe she doesn't know how to read?? I'm serious!
OMG that is exactly what I was thinking!! What a moron! I liked Danielle and Joanie probably about equally, but I was surprised that Danielle won, going by how the judges were talking in their final deliberation, there were saying how Joanie has dfferent looks, and Joanie did so good on the commercial! I hope she goes to be successful too

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I'm just glad that Jade got booted!

Do you think they will have it on TV next Tuesday as a re-run like always? We weren't home so I missed it!
yup
Jade embassed herself last night IMO---- it was such a good episode!!!!
they said it'll re-air next tues

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

yup
Jade embassed herself last night IMO---- it was such a good episode!!!!
they said it'll re-air next tues
Good - I live for re-runs - I always miss the first one!

I'm sad that Joanie didn't make it! Did they have a reason really?

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, not really. In fact, they said it was the most difficult final judgement they ever had to do! The only slight reasons they gave was that Danielle had more presence when she walked in a room--- Joanie sometimes looks too different in her pics, like a different person.---- and Joanie kept looking down on the runway, watching where she was walking instead of giving good photo ops to the photographers.

I feel so great for Joanie though. She has a gorgeous new smile
I just wish she could get it through her head and stop hiding her teeth now. SHe still tries to hide them--- I guess when you live so long hiding them, its hard to break the habit
I think that might have held her back a little as well.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

No, not really. In fact, they said it was the most difficult final judgement they ever had to do! The only slight reasons they gave was that Danielle had more presence when she walked in a room--- Joanie sometimes looks too different in her pics, like a different person.---- and Joanie kept looking down on the runway, watching where she was walking instead of giving good photo ops to the photographers.

I feel so great for Joanie though. She has a gorgeous new smile
I just wish she could get it through her head and stop hiding her teeth now. SHe still tries to hide them--- I guess when you live so long hiding them, its hard to break the habit
I think that might have held her back a little as well.
Those are good points - I really liked Danielle - I think they both deserved to be in the final 2 - and I know that Joanie will probly pick up a contract with someone! I think she's beautiful!

She shouldn't feel bad about not winning - she got all that dental work done, that without ANTM, she never would have been able to afford. I think its going to help her career tons!