Americas Next Top Model!

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like Natasha the best but I will be shocked if she wins. I think Renee will win. She just does the best job. I hate Jaslene she just bugs me and reminds me of a man all the time. I dont know why! She doesnt look anything like a guy but every time I look at her I think she looks like a Drag Queen!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I finally watched my tape. IMO I thought that Britt would have lasted a little longer. I picked Renee from week 1 (ask my hubby - I also seem good at picking the winners). I like Natasha - and why should she share herself with people who aren't making much of an effort with her. I think the final 2 will be Renee and Natasha and Renee winning.

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

I like Natasha the best but I will be shocked if she wins. I think Renee will win. She just does the best job. I hate Jaslene she just bugs me and reminds me of a man all the time. I dont know why! She doesnt look anything like a guy but every time I look at her I think she looks like a Drag Queen!
I think it's because she's so frickin' thin, which is why I'm personally turned away from her. I just don't see the appeal behind such bony features. Plus she looks kind of sickly; the front of her face looks pale compared to the normal skin tone on her. The area by her eyes and cheeks and nose and all that, will be a paler color than the brown by the hairline and jaw line. Maybe she's using terrible makeup, but regardless, I keep focussing on it all the time.