Americas Next Top Model!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Even though Renee is wenchy, I think she has the means for winning..She is pretty hot in pictures.
Agreed. Renee is really growing on me lately!
Then again, I don't really care who wins as long as it isn't Natasha!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a feeling Renee is going to win this.
I liked Jael but had no clue what she was saying. They really needed to use subtitles when she talked. I didn't get to see the whole show but DH let me so who left. (He watches Jericho).

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maddensmom

Agreed. Renee is really growing on me lately!
Then again, I don't really care who wins as long as it isn't Natasha!!
I don't mind Natasha, she is cute I think

jujubee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lets see: 1. Renee is ok, snotty at first.
2. Brittany is pretty on camera.
3. Jaslene, I like her but she really needs speech classes or something.
4. Dion is ok, a little to uppity.
I liked Jael kind of, but I don't think she make a good rep for CoverGirl, unless she took a refinement class or something.
Don't get me wrong, I am not a princess, I was feeling bad for Jael when she was shooting the commercial. She'd be a good model just not a spokesperson.
5. Natasha, I do not want her to win, I'm not sure why.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jaslene drives me nuts - she talks horribly, and looks horsey in all her pics. I don't like Renee's attitude, but I think she's trying to improve that, and she takes great photos, wants to improve herself, and is probably the best speaker out of all of them.

I liked her commercial
Ok, so it wasn't very modelly, but the attitude and amount of fun she was having was great.

I don't mind Natasha either, she can take fantastic photos, and she LOOKS like a model in every day life. Modelling is very international, so her strong Russian accent won't hold her back - unless she's expected to do more commercials, but I'm sure they'd give her speech classes to help her English. I was very impressed with her last week when she was so upset about not seeing her daughter, then came out and did an awesome photo shoot!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think I have a favorite anymore- I was rooting for Whitney, but she got the boot last week

Natasha is growing on me- but I don't know if she has what it takes- I have a feeling wenchy Renee is gonna win!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm soooo glad that silly Brittany left last week, she was such a complainer!

I think Renee and Natasha will be in the final 2, and Dionne will go tonight.

It's so cool that they're in Australia at the moment

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ooooh they were NASTY towards Natasha!!!

I'm liking Renee more and more each week. Since she had a talking to, and got her ego taken down a few notches, she's been soooo much more likeable, and I think it makes her more relaxed, and her photos better.

The next couple of weeks will be interesting!

whosamyhercules

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OHH I was flipping the way those girls were...I want Natasha to win. Renee is a capital B word, Jaslene acts like a mental patient and they all wanna gripe because they dont know everything about Natashas home life. So she doesnt wanna air stuff about her DH and child on national television...Does anyone else see a problem with that? I surely dont...Ive got my fingers crossed that she wins...Ive been rooting for her since day one!

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

OHH I was flipping the way those girls were...I want Natasha to win. Renee is a capital B word, Jaslene acts like a mental patient and they all wanna gripe because they dont know everything about Natashas home life. So she doesnt wanna air stuff about her DH and child on national television...Does anyone else see a problem with that? I surely dont...Ive got my fingers crossed that she wins...Ive been rooting for her since day one!
Still rooting for Renee here. I've liked her from early on.
I really hope she wins, I don't like Natasha at all and I think the girls were right on when saying she seemed very fake. Jaslene, I could take or leave but I hope Renee wins. I was glad to see Dion go home, she got on my last nerve.

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I cannot stand Jaslene...she talks like she is mentally incapacitated
It's an accent! If anyone talks like a tard it is Natasha - what a wench!

I like Rene and Jasline but want Rene to win.

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WhosaMyHercules

.......and they all wanna gripe because they dont know everything about Natashas home life. So she doesnt wanna air stuff about her DH and child on national television...Does anyone else see a problem with that? I surely dont...
I don't see a problem with her not going into detail, but the camera is off them a good amount of time and she could have shared things with them then, and obviously she didn't. Not details but people talk about their lives in everyday convos. Plus she is inconsistent about her stories. And when she was on her bed moaning and practically making out with the phone I just about vomited.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by techiegirl

It's an accent! If anyone talks like a tard it is Natasha - what a wench!
It's an accent. Given how much crap they gave her for moving to the US to marry an older man, and teasing her about being a mail order bride, I can't blame her for not wanting to tell them anything! I have no idea what her life was like, and the other girls seem to not WANT to understand, so why should she bare all of her personal details??

I find it very hard to believe that when they asked who the weakest was they all said Natasha. She takes great photos, and has done well. Dionne is obviously the weakest because she can't take good photos! She gets that mean look in her photos and has no idea how to not look mean without smiling.

Originally Posted by techiegirl

I don't see a problem with her not going into detail, but the camera is off them a good amount of time and she could have shared things with them then, and obviously she didn't. Not details but people talk about their lives in everyday convos. Plus she is inconsistent about her stories. And when she was on her bed moaning and practically making out with the phone I just about vomited.
Ahhhhh that's not that bad. It's her husband who she hasn't seen in a very long time, and she's surrounded by girls who are horrible to her. I wonder if she started the conversation with the other girls there, or they came in while she was on the phone and didn't leave, or if he called her while they were in there talking?

Maybe she was trying to show them they really were in love, and she's not JUST a mail order bride?

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
very good point sarahp!

I actually HATED Natasha in the beginning and thought she was UGLY! I'm still not a fan of the balloon lips, but she did start to grow on me over time and I kind of liked her. But last night it kind of went back to the beginning for me and I didn't like her again. lol Gosh, I'm fickle!!
No wonder I'm single!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I was quite disappointed in Natasha last night. She was so upset weeks ago about being away from her baby when the other girls got to see their kids, but she pulled through for an awesome shot. I was sure she'd do the same this time, but she just didn't care.

I imagine it must be hard being away for so long, and having the other girls being mean, but still...

She did pull through well at judging though, and handled the criticism REALLY well, and really held her own without coming across as being a cow. I really respected her for that.

I'm not a big fan of Jaslene, I just don't like her look... She seems like fun, but I don't think she quite has what it takes.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree, there was something very off with Natasha at that photo shoot, and then the next day at panel she was back to normal??? I was very confuzzled. I also do not like Jaslene, the models are skinny, but jiminy crickets, her thighs are smaller than my upper arms!! I actually don't really like anyone this year, Renee's behavior might be a defense mechanism, but gimme a break, quit stabbing everyone in the back
I don't like Natasha, other than her pics, i don't think she's very pretty at all, its weird that she takes such good pics to me. I liked Dionne's look, but she didn't put any effort in at all. So basically i don't care who wins, I'm just watching from this point on to see a possible blow-out

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

So basically i don't care who wins, I'm just watching from this point on to see a possible blow-out
Same thing here, I don't really like any of the girls this season.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah I'm definitely not a huge fan of any of them, and never really loved any of them. I think this is the third season I've seen, and the first time I haven't liked ANY of them.

I love Tyra though, she's just gorgeous