American Idol - ***Spoilers inside***

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm almost afraid to ask---how much did AI go over? I set the VCR for 'Fringe' so we could watch 'The Mentalist'. Now I'm afraid I didn't get the end of 'Fringe'. ugh

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by libby74

I'm almost afraid to ask---how much did AI go over? I set the VCR for 'Fringe' so we could watch 'The Mentalist'. Now I'm afraid I didn't get the end of 'Fringe'. ugh
from what I've heard that is the case
it went over 5 minutes or so!

I really liked Adam, Allison and Anoop
Danny was good, but he just doesn't blow me away
Lil really needs to listen to the judges, they've been telling her the same thing for weeks and she hasn't changed a thing. She really is just doing karaoke. Matt was good, Scott was AWFUL! This week was definitely an off week for Kris, I really hope it doesn't send in to the bottom

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Danny & Matt are my favorites, my boyfriend really likes Adam but he annoys me with his screeching! It's funny because everytime he sings my cat Ginger's go back, apparently she doesn't like him either! LOL
Although in his defense he is extremely talented - just not my taste is all...

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Adam is unique....
a star for sure.

Allison has a beautiful voice. I continue to be amazed by how young she is.
Both are my favorites by far.

Danny seems like a really nice guy...
he can sing so he might have a career in music after the show ends.

For the rest, I could care less.

furthermore

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love Anoop - haha, I don't know I just think he's so cute!

But Matt is my favorite. Ever since the Ring of Fire incident, Adam creeps me out.
I hope Kris goes home tonight!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I kind of expected that one, but I wish he hadn't gotten voted off. It looked like the judges could have argued forever about the save, which I'm happy about. I think this week wasn't his best, but I don't think he did horrible. He is amazing behind the piano, which is his comfort zone. I still think he will get something out of this and we'll see his CD coming out next year.

Nice to see Kelly is as ditzy as ever, but that's why I like her!
I have to laugh at the calamari comment Ryan said!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad Scott went home. He was so boring. Glad to see Allison wasn't in the bottom three this time. She deserves to stick around a while! Hopefully Anoop will go home next.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I'm glad Scott went home. He was so boring. Glad to see Allison wasn't in the bottom three this time. She deserves to stick around a while! Hopefully Anoop will go home next.
noooooooooo! not Anoop!!
I'd rather see Matt G or Lil go home first

Very glad to see Scott go home though, he seemed like a really nice guy with a great sense of humor, but his talent was not on the level of some of the others

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

noooooooooo! not Anoop!!
I'd rather see Matt G or Lil go home first

Very glad to see Scott go home though, he seemed like a really nice guy with a great sense of humor, but his talent was not on the level of some of the others
LOL, ok, Matt and Lil can both go home next then. and Kris. Then Anoop

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

LOL, ok, Matt and Lil can both go home next then. and Kris. Then Anoop
ok
I don't think Anoop should win, but I'd like him to stick around a while longer

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I thought Kelly sound really sharp last night, and not in a good way. Of course, I've never been a fan of hers. On her season, I couldn't stand the silly way she acted...wish she wasn't from NC! I predict Adam and Kris will be the final 2.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes Scott needed to go home, he just wasn't doing as well as the others. I think that if Lil lost last night, the judges would've saved her. They just about said as much. Alison is talented but she just rubs me the wrong way and I don't like her at all. I think as many do that Adam will take it this year.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah you can definatly tell that Kelly had them taken back out!
I missed Adams performance from the night before but I just watched it now, it was good. I like Matt cuz he's from MI too, but I think he's done really well the last few shows and other than the really crappy one, pretty good all around. Scott needed to go this week, he's good at what he does but his vocals are not as strong as who is left in the compitition. Lil, was so great in the begining I am just waiting for her to come out of her shell and WOW us like I know she can. I hope she does soon, or I think she will go. I know she has it in her. I've seen glimpes of it before. DH is even addicted this year. Normally he's done wathcing by the end of audition week and then just peeks in at who goes home every week. He's been watching EVERYTHING this year!

plainjane

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

So am I the only one who's completely bored by this season?

I still watch it, but at this point, I really don't care who wins.
Don't feel bad....

I never watch American Idol...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm still watching and I am still into it!