American Idol Discussion Thread May 15th. **SPOILERS INSIDE**

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

Does anyone know where the episode can be found online after tonight's show? I have to work too... and our VCR's recording function doesn't work.
We have our kindergarden graduation program tonight, so I am just gonna hafta come to the cat site when I get home to find out who got voted off.

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't stand Blane and his beat boxing and I think he is FAR from being hot
I totally agree; I don't find Blake hot, and you can only beat-box so much before people say "enough!" I do like his hair better since he darkened it, but the boy's got no lips!

I think that honestly Jordin has a better voice than Melinda. Melinda is fine, but she doesn't give me chills
Jordin gave me chills the first time she sang "I Who Have Nothing"; I thought her rendition last night was a pale copy, but she picked that song to sing again because it was her best performance. Melinda doesn't give me chills, either, but her voice is wonderful.

(the only performer to give me chills last season was Chris Daughtrey, when he sang "I Walk the Line"; that was incredible!)

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think Blake will get it tonight and it will come down to Jordin and Melinda. I vote for Melinda to be the next AI!!