American Idol Discussion March 21 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The show is going to have to come up with another voting method.
BTW-just a random observation you know that Melinda doesn't have much of a neck-you know who else doesn't have much of a neck-Dubyah!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree Gail, they need to do something like they do for dancing, limit the number of votes per phone line

I personally did not like Stephanie that much, she seememd a little too full of herslef but that's just MO, she could definitely sing better than Sanjaya though

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

Sanjaya is going to be around for a long time. Not because of Howard Stern but because the kiddies like his butt.
He doesn't have a butt lol

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I agree Gail, they need to do something like they do for dancing, limit the number of votes per phone line

I personally did not like Stephanie that much, she seememd a little too full of herslef but that's just MO, she could definitely sing better than Sanjaya though
I totally agree.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tjwharton24

He doesn't have a butt lol
No he doesn't...not that I've been looking...ew..even though he does look like a girl, but still... Ok I'm going to get myself out of this hole...

They're just voting for him because they want hair tips.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sanjaya and Phil REALLY shouldn't still be on there. They are both awful. must be 12 year old girls out there voting for sanjaya or something. I really am not impressed with the show this year. Of course, I stopped watching last year after Chris Daughtry got booted

I think the whole thing is definitely losing its touch somehow..

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PaulaS

Sanjaya and Phil REALLY shouldn't still be on there. They are both awful. must be 12 year old girls out there voting for sanjaya or something. I really am not impressed with the show this year. Of course, I stopped watching last year after Chris Daughtry got booted

I think the whole thing is definitely losing its touch somehow..
I used to like Phil, but after this weeks performance, I see how he doesn't stand up to some others.

Yeah this year isn't as good as last year for sure, but next year could be better, who knows. The producers may see if ratings slipped or however this year's competition affected the show, and make changes for who they let through next year.

Of course though Blake is going to win it all, that's my only reason for still watching

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wookie130

I saw people in the auditions that were better than some of the current finalists at this moment. Now THAT's pathetic. And this whole Sanjaya staying/Stephanie leaving thing has me buggin'. I truly think this could signify the beginning of this show's real downfall. I mean, what type of oxymoron to hear Simon say "This is a SINGING competition," when the musical stylings of most of the finalists prompt me to listen to Discovery-channel animal mating recordings, or the CD "Songs and Sounds of Orca"? And since clearly this is a SINGING competition, how pitiful if the least talented person in ALL THE LAND (Sanjaya, in case that needed clarification) even made it to the top 5? And Stephanie gets sent home? That's plain sick and wrong, and I may have to go on an AI strike if this silliness continues.
Come on Wookie, tell us how you REALLY feel!!!!
I think you are holding back....

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You should have seen Neill Patrick Harris' impression of a tipsy Paula on Live With Regis and Kelly this morning! I immediately thought of the remarks made in these threads.
He also has a low opinion of Sanjaya.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't think she would win (though I totally wanted her to!), but Stephanie absolutely did not deserve to go home before Sanjaya, Phil, and Haley- she was better than all three of him combined!

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I deserted you all last night - I got to watch Survivor and did see the elimination show too! That really sucked! The I watched skating - World's are on right now! Go Jeff Buttle!

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You've probably already discussed this a dozen times, but I had no idea. I went to the 9 Lives website to lookup recall info and there's Randy Jackson! Way to go Randy!

Grammy-winning producer and music industry veteran Randy Jackson and the famed 9LivesÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] icon MorrisÂ[emoji]174[/emoji] the Cat are proudly leading Morris' Million Cat Rescueâ„¢.

Morris and Randy are leveraging their celebrity status, and Morris' own humble beginnings as a shelter cat, in an effort to rescue one million homeless shelter cats. Together, Randy and Morris the Cat are launching this cross-country tour with Morris' Million Cat Rescue™ bus—a Mobile Adoption Center that will be traveling to 34 cities across the country, stopping at shelters, retailers and events to encourage individuals and families to adopt cats.

"I love cats, and I've always admired Morris the Cat, who himself was a shelter cat," said Randy Jackson. "Morris and I have both adopted cats to kick off this incredible rescue effort. Morris, of course, selected the mirror image of his younger self and named his new buddy Li'l Mo!"

And following Morris' example, Randy adopted a kitten of his own from a Los Angeles shelter in August 2006. So what did Randy name his new cat? "Dawg," of course.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cinder

You've probably already discussed this a dozen times, but I had no idea. I went to the 9 Lives website to lookup recall info and there's Randy Jackson! Way to go Randy!
I was going to say, I thought Randy was more of a dog person