American Idol Discussion March 21 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, here's my last submission for tonite.

Enjoy it Kenz, Lois is gonna
me when she sees it....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

Sanjaya is going to be around for a long time. Not because of Howard Stern but because the kiddies like his butt.
He has no butt, he is too skinny to have a butt, he doesn't have a chest either because he is so skinny

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am here to be a part of this thread!! I was very surprised by the way things went tonight. I was not a big Step fan but I am quite surprised she was gone this early in the game.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I didn't have nothing to do with that thing that Neet did, she musta come up with it all by her self.
Not you BB, Neet just wants to
make me mad, I told her I was turning over a new leaf .....With her squished under it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I didn't have nothing to do with that thing that Neet did, she musta come up with it all by her self.
Yes I did. But I am not alone....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Not you BB, Neet just wants to
make me mad, I told her I was turning over a new leaf .....With her squished under it
Don't squish Neet please

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Stephanie???
Oh that's just wrong. The people causing this are going to kill the show. Then they'll all have to watch Partridge Family reruns to entertain themselves. Serve 'em right too.

What did the panel have to say about this??? (please)

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I read today that Howard Stern is telling all his listeners to vote for Sanjaya...he has a lot of loyal listeners and they do whatever he says so good luck with this one
that what i posted a couple of weeks ago.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just have to put my :2cents: in and say it's a bunch of horse dookie!!! This year is so messed up I think people should realise that they are hurting the futures of some of these people who do sing good that are getting kicked out before the bad people.!!! Just wrong wrong wrong!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw people in the auditions that were better than some of the current finalists at this moment. Now THAT's pathetic. And this whole Sanjaya staying/Stephanie leaving thing has me buggin'. I truly think this could signify the beginning of this show's real downfall. I mean, what type of oxymoron to hear Simon say "This is a SINGING competition," when the musical stylings of most of the finalists prompt me to listen to Discovery-channel animal mating recordings, or the CD "Songs and Sounds of Orca"? And since clearly this is a SINGING competition, how pitiful if the least talented person in ALL THE LAND (Sanjaya, in case that needed clarification) even made it to the top 5? And Stephanie gets sent home? That's plain sick and wrong, and I may have to go on an AI strike if this silliness continues.