American Idol 2008

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

the funniest part is in an interview they asked him what talent he wished he had and he said "dancing - I'm horrible at that!"

Any comments on Paula's latest behavior? if she can make a coherent sentence I'd like to see it

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Any comments on Paula's latest behavior? if she can make a coherent sentence I'd like to see it
She drives me up a wall!
I have to turn the channel when she talks because I can never understand what she's trying to say, or understand her point!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

They night the guys were on may have been the worst I have ever seen her!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Whatever combination of meds she's on, on Tuesday she sounded so high I thought she'd float up out of her chair...she sounded hyper and giggly and though I usually get what she's trying to say, this time, I almost couldn't decipher it.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

Whatever combination of meds she's on, on Tuesday she sounded so high I thought she'd float up out of her chair...she sounded hyper and giggly and though I usually get what she's trying to say, this time, I almost couldn't decipher it.
When she starts talking about colors, thats when I loose all interest in trying to decipher what she's trying to talk about

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

When she starts talking about colors, thats when I loose all interest in trying to decipher what she's trying to talk about
yeah, I bet she's seeing lots of pretty colors

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I only watch a few season - Kelly Clarkson, I was there, Ruben Studdard, yeap, Fantasia NO, Taylor Hicks, Ah-hah (I voted too, don't slam me! LOL!), Jordin Sparks, NOPE, and the new season, yeah, a little bit, I think the Carly gal is great! Who else did I miss?

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

lol - I laughed so hard when she was saying all of that. It's a wonder she hasn't joined the list of celebrities who OD on perscription meds...

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I was wondering the same thing- David Hernandez does give me the creeps sometimes
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Me too, but he has had a few good performances.
I honestly thought I was the only one who gets rubbed the wrong way by this guy.

I like Amanda but there is just something about her personality that it makes it hard to like her. IMO

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Who's watching this year? Since we now know who the top 24 are, how do you think the competition will be?

I'll be watching... I have this weird every-other-year thing with AI. I don't start watching until they get to Hollywood, and I have to say there are some really talented people on the show this year. Hopefully no one stupid like Sanjaya or IMO Taylor Hicks (ducking from Susie!).

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Paula is driving me up a wall this season. I haven't really minded her in past seasons, but she just needs to sit down and shut up.

In her defense about the colors statement - I remember reading an article once that some people see music (and words) as colors. Now, whether that's true of Paula, or it's just the meds talking, who knows.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sandra

Paula Abdul has a new single out now
... Anybody heard it yet?
unfortunately yes
they played her video one night on the show

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who watched tonight?

David Cook, kicked it! I love that song and loved his slightly twisted version of it.

I was disappointed in Jason Castro (dreads) but I still think he is excellent

Chicekiez (I can't spell it) blew it out of the park too tonight. The green sweater has to go though, LOL.

I don't like the girl from Ireland, great voice, but she tires too hard or something. I can't look at her, but I might like her if I just heard her on the radio.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was surprised at David Archuleta's poor performances. Forgetting the words in the top 12? Overconfidence? EEEK! He's VERY lucky to have the young teenage girl fan base and that he's performed well in the past...

Ramielle and Kristy Lee Cook also had horrid performances (my guess is it'll be one of them going home...)