Amazing Giveaway! Choose Your FREE Quality Scratcher By Art Motion & Sound!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much everyone! I'm still on :9: over this! I really truly do feel my Luckman's presence today, he's letting me know somehow that he still around. I know it sounds silly, but I just know it.

Congratulations Donutte!

Here are the oak and cedar bits that will soon make your scratcher - along with Makena, who pushes his nose into virtually everything I try to do in the shop!
View media item 334000

I hope your cats love it. Makena and Lilia have the same one in the corner of our living room, so they both approve of your taste in scratchers!

Eric
I showed my mom this picture and she was like, "It's being made from scratch??" haha. Oh, I can't wait till it gets here, the kitties will totally be all over it! Literally!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks @eck1kaylie. I posted on the front page without thinking about the contest being over. Congrats, Donutte!

Last edited:

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
Thanks so much everyone! I'm still on
over this! I really truly do feel my Luckman's presence today, he's letting me know somehow that he still around. I know it sounds silly, but I just know it.
I showed my mom this picture and she was like, "It's being made from scratch??" haha. Oh, I can't wait till it gets here, the kitties will totally be all over it! Literally!
Congradulations!

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
It arrived today!!! :woohoo:

I took a few pics but the kitties will be coming alive after mom goes to bed (ie after the dogs go to bed) so will take more then. The lady that lives with us saw it and said it wasn't only a cat scratcher - it was a lovely piece of furniture! And I definitely agree :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It arrived today!!!

I took a few pics but the kitties will be coming alive after mom goes to bed (ie after the dogs go to bed) so will take more then. The lady that lives with us saw it and said it wasn't only a cat scratcher - it was a lovely piece of furniture! And I definitely agree
Awesome! 

I can't wait to see the pictures!

donutte

Top Cat
Purraise
Things have been a bit hectic the last couple of days with Sara being sick. But she actually scratched on the scratcher the other day (I wish I could have gotten a shot of that!). Oh, I wish I could convey how big a deal that was to me to see that :D

This weekend though for sure I will get them posted :D

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
....But she actually scratched on the scratcher the other day (I wish I could have gotten a shot of that!). ...
I feel your pain - I would love to have some pics of Makena scratching different scratchers for the website. But usually by the time I grab the camera, he is done. Or the background/light is not right. Or I forgot to put the SD card back in the camera, etc, etc. If I try to stage a shot, Makena loses all interest in scratching, or sees a squirrel out the window, or hears a noise, etc. I hate to think about how much time I have spent trying to get pics of him scratching. Considering that he uses a scratcher at least 20 times a day, seems like getting pics would be a lot easier! 

Last edited:

red dog

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to get some photos too, but when I pick up the phone to shoot, Rayna & Rhett stop and look at me...most of the time. I did manage to get one shot, but just moments before, both were scratching away. I'll see if I can get better photos and do a review.

View media item 339398
Thanks for the awesome scratchers and wand toy Eric. They've really taken to the scratchers and love to chase feathers, and your toy seems to have the perfect wand & length of string. Just like fishing, its all in the wrist, lol.

Last edited:

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
....................Thanks for the awesome scratchers and wand toy Eric. They've really taken to the scratchers and love to chase feathers, and your toy seems to have the perfect wand & length of string. Just like fishing, its all in the wrist, lol.
I am delighted that your cats like them! Love the pic too; your cats are beautiful - looks like they have nice thick glossy coats.

Eric