Am I the only one?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess it is cheaper at the holidays without friends. Just have the kids and cats to buy for.

Hubby is wonderful, but he and I are much too grumpy being out of work. He is 9 years my junior. I refuse to marry anyone my age as I was widowed once and would never survive that kind of pain again.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm responding late to this but I have had trouble making friends since I moved to Salt Lake City. I have a couple but that's about it. But I don't drink or like to hang in clubs, I have no family here and basically I work and take care of my home and kitties! I'm happy with that but sometimes I wish I had a couple more friends to do something with occassionally.

When I lived in Michigan I had so many friends it was too much sometimes! Always a lot to do. But it was a small town and I had a little bit of family there too. A few of my friends and I would have "Girlfriend Tuesday" and go out to lunch together once a week.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tybalt- you look very handsome, from what I can see of you. You shouldn't be bashful.

Mom of 10 Cats-you have the most beautiful red hair, I've ever seen.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sending out a welcome to anyone who decides to come to the Los Angeles area. Let me know. I don't have a large apartment, but you are welcome to come stay.

tarav

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know I am late with this post, but, I also have trouble making friends, I graduated from high school 7 yrs ago and I had a ton of friends, but all of them were at least a year behind me so when I moved into my own apartment and went to college I stopped seeing a lot of them and in college it was hard to make friends and I felt left out so I just wuit going after about 2 or 3 months, ever since I have people that I talk to at work or my husbands friends and their wives but no one that I can call and talk to whenever I need them. I have exactly 2 friends right now and one of them lives in Utah, so I only get to see him once or twice a year when he comes home to visit. It has been so nice to be able to come into this website and write about whatever, whenever I want. Thank you all for being so incredibly nice and embracing me into your community.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that is a good picture. The world could use more handsome & intelligent men like you who love cats - (but don't you have to love cats to qualify as truly intelligent?).