Am I the only one?

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear mine all the time - I spend too much money on my underwear - I must wear them at all times
They are too cute not to wear!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

What kind of underwear are you gals wearing that you have to take off the minute you get in the house?
Itchy WOOL???
I can't even feel my underwear !!!
Me too!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I wear mine all the time - I spend too much money on my underwear - I must wear them at all times
They are too cute not to wear!
I'm addicted to Victorias Secret! I'm addicted to cute undies too! lol

alaynna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep with mine on...lol I am too cold not too

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bradley has to wear boxers to bed because his insulin pump clips to them, so out of support I keep my undies on at night too!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What kind of underwear are you gals wearing that you have to take off the minute you get in the house?
Itchy WOOL???
Thats exactly what I was thinking. I wear underwear 24/7 (except in the shower of course). I can't stand to not have them on. I only wears bras to work, or in the evening when other people are home though.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must have my underwear on all the time, except for in the shower and of couse, adult time. But like a lot of the underwear fans here, they have to go back on afterwards.

At night, though, I don't wear a bra, I wear one of those camisole tops with the shelf bra elastic strap thing inside. I'm only a B-cup, so I can get away with it. In summer, I wear shorts with it and in winter I wear pants and another long-sleeved top and slipper socks.

I'm lucky, I work at a university so I wear jeans and t-shirts or sweat shirts and I don't change when I get home from work until I go to the gym, when I put on gym clothes.

I tried to wear a thong once and couldn't stand it! No offense to the thong-ladies here, but it felt like a constant wedgie to me!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wear thongs all the time, well unless it's that time then I wear normal undies.
But I have to sleep in them, I don't like being naked, it's weird. I also don't think I'd like the feel of cat fur, down there. Rocket and Twig tend to sleep right in the crook of my legs snuggled up by my butt
that's just a little weird for me ya know? (TMI right?)
I can't sleep in shorts or pants though, that's to annoying. Just a shirt and undies thank you.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Itchy WOOL???
It's not necessarily the underwear, it's butt that can't stand them

Actually in my case I have allergic reactions to elastics, so I spend as little time in underwear or bras as I can get away with.

Besides, I've never met a pair of undies that didn't enjoy spelunking, which I don't enjoy them doing

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by goosehazel

Okay, I have an odd question. Am I the only person that wears underwear to bed? Don't ask me how this came up, but apparently no one wears underwear to bed but me.
i not only wear underwear, i also wear a sports bra.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I'm addicted to Victorias Secret! I'm addicted to cute undies too! lol
Pretty sure I have a few hundred pairs of them from VS - I'm 100% addicted... so I wear them all the time

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love it when people say "thongs"..like its more than one thong or something

Its thong people not thongs!!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
this is a pretty funny thread, i guess i will also share with the ladies here what i wear to bed. during the regular time of the month i wear a t shirt or tank top with granny panties
or cute undies the only time i sleep with out undies is when um.... ladies u know and then i cant find em
but other then that i do and i dont but ihate wearing pants and socks to bed it drives me CRAZY!!!!!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe so many people wear undies to bed! I never do, and haven't since I became an adult.

If it is chilly, I'll wear socks. I look pretty geeky if I'm wearing black socks from all day...but I gotta stay warm! But no underwear...

Hilarious thread...

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I love it when people say "thongs"..like its more than one thong or something

Its thong people not thongs!!
unless you're talking about shoes. when i was little, we called flip-flops thongs.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

unless you're talking about shoes. when i was little, we called flip-flops thongs.
I can't stand the feeling of something between my toes, nevermind up my butt-crack. I just don't know how you ladies can stand it, but then again, I'm just very sensitive.