Am I the only girl...

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think pink is a pretty color. I do prefer darker pinks, such as hot pink, rose, fuschia. I don't own many clothes that are pink, I prefer pink for pajamas/nightgowns, curtains, in the bathroom and such but don't wear it too often. My favorite colors though are red and purple.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hell603

ewwwwww - pink -
And I had to have dark hair and a dark complexion that begged to be dressed in pink. Mom adored me in pink. And ruffles. Hated both.

I have 2 tops and the color is "berry". Mom called it pink. grrrrrrr....

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOATHE pink. Purple is my color and most of my clothing, decor and furniture are shades of purple. I also wear a lot of red and jewel-tones.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I like pink and I'm not really a girly-girl at all, but pink looks really good on me

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I like pink and I'm not really a girly-girl at all, but pink looks really good on me
Me too. I think pink looks good on me! I used to loathe pink-wouldn't even try an article of clothing on if it was pink. I cut my hair short & stupid people kept saying "that's what brothers are for" & "dude, you're scrwany", etc. I'M A GIRL!!!
I wear pink in an effort for stupid people to quit calling me a guy, that just irks me to no end!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I used to hate pink, but over the past couple of years I have grown to love it. You should see me in my pink 4 wheeling gear out on the track with the guys
I also got a pink helmet with a big heart on it when fiance bought his motorcycle.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eh. Don't really care much for pink, although I wear pink undies.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I own ONE pink shirt. It has a Loony Tunes kitty on it and reads "Be nice to Me or I'll Bite Your Head Off". Bought it for the saying and wish it had come in some other color, though.

My shower curtain has purple and pink kitties on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow...I forgot...I think there may be evidence of me wearing pink the last year.

I borrowed a friend's dress for a wedding ceremony and it was a carnation pink. It was a last minute decision and probably looked horrible on me...I still have the dress (
again) but I doubt I would wear it again...
1) It's pink
2) The dress is sewn to uhh..define boobs (can't think of the term). Well I noticed this after the wedding...there are little flowers in the pattern and one boob has a lot of flowers, the other doesn't.

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its not my favorite color or anything but its ok. I used to hate it but I am starting to like it more.