All Kitties Step Up and Be Accounted for

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Kitty Is Lucky Girl 15 weeks , My dogs Are Rosie 10 and Sophie 6 , my liitle stray kitty, I call Baby about a year old, she sat on my knee outside yesterday

salix

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mica (baby-girl)
Mala (Mala-Munchkin)
Sam (Sam-I-am, Samerific, Sammy-Sam, Sam-the-man and Sir Poopsalot
)

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gracie: She just turned 8 and she's Orange and my little Princess.
She's a tiny little girl who loves to be held and cuddled.
She's also cross eyed and was born with some hearing problems.

Annabelle: Nobody is sure just how old she is, I nabbed her out of the middle of a busy street, the Vet said he feels she's probably the same age as Gracie, but could be as much as 2 years older...she's a Tortie and full of "Tortitude"
she's just started to allow us to pick her up...we've had her for several years.
She has one tooth that sticks out over her bottom lip..it adds to her personality

Elliott: He's 2 and the first male cat we've ever had, he's pure white with amber colored eyes.
He showed up as a tiny kitten..no more than 2 months old.
When we bought this new house a year ago in May I looked out the window and spotted him and was plotting a way to bring him indoors from the moment.
We made him an indoor kitty in November and he's never looked back.
He screamed for about 10 minutes and that was it, he used the litter box within the first 10 or 20 minutes...he was born to be an idoor cat.
He thinks he's a little King

Love to be held and cuddled by the humans, but he tries to bully his "sister's"..they however put him in his place.
He's a BIG boy, somwhere between 15 and 17 pounds.

Can't forget my RB girl Lizzie...we had to have her put to sleep in May.
Her and Gracie came from the same litter and were best friends.
She's a beautiful Orange girl and was as big as her Sister is tiny.
She was Gracie's protector and Mother figure you never saw one without the other.
Gracie is lost without her.
Lizzie seemed to know that she couldn't get ruff with Gracie when they'd play fight.
Lizzie was a little on the standoffish side from time to time, but when she wanted to cuddle she'd sure let you know.
Lizzie either couldn't or didn't want to meow...put she sure could purr.

I'm sure that's more info than you wanted

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Reporting in for my crew:

Tigger: 17 1/2 years old, very much the squeaky wheel & in-charge-lady. Long hair tortie & white with lots of tortitude! Sits beside me wherever I end up - she's next to me.

Elsa: beautiful black shiny kitty rescused from a trailer park. She's about 5 and very shy. She also had the distinction of having 8 kittens in my house!

Nadette: about 4 years old, and was a birthday present. She is a dilute calico, and the sweetest little thing on earth. She even loves up the dogs. Usually she sits in back of me on the back of the couch.

Smudge: My crazy boy!
A seal mitted ragdoll. He weighs almost 13 pounds at about 17 months. Loves to run and play - very kittenish. He follows me around the house wherever I go, but prefers to lie on the floor.

Clyde: Our newest - an odd-eyed white. Extremely sweet cat to people, and LOVES my 14 year old daughter. Sleeps with her at night. Oh, and he's deaf. He loves to play with Smudge, and most nights it sounds like the kitty 500 for a couple hours before bedtime!

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Posting for my furkids since they cant type! (And lord help me if they learn!)

Kahlua (Or Missylou) - a 3 year old tortie shell Diva kitty, that makes very weird bubble noises (I'll try to get a video of it!)

Joey (Joemonster) - a 6 year old odd ball that is being very bratty lately

The Lady Chablis (Fatcat) - a 14 year old Maine Coone mix (Maybe according to our vet) And yes he is named after a cross dresser! Anyone read or watch midnight in the garden of good and evil? HE was thought to be Pregnant when we rescued him... 12 years later, we are still waiting on that litter!

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Illinois kid Patches who is 11 years old and lives with my ex-roomate

Her kid Tiger who is 10 years old and a black and white tuxedo kitty.

They are both Girls
!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tailpipe (siamese/mix)
Chassis (tuxedo)
Caliper (longhair)

& Tigger (recent RB baby)

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My one and only tabby boy Sash checking in here!

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My furkids

Chynna Girl
Liberty Mouse
Tigger
Whinney

My fursisters,

Cocoa
Little Girl
Peanut

My furNieces/Nephews

Milo
Kitter Girl
Blue
Muffin
Oddball
Egyptian
Toughie
Frisky

Cant you tell we kind of a close knit family

benthicat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have two, and that's all I can handle.

Merfy is 13 years old and has been my bestest bud since I was in the 7th grade. She's cantankerous, drinks only with her paws, seems to order me to clean up messes she finds, thinks she's the boss of us...and she might be right. She hates Isosceles. Wants to bite his face.

Isosceles is roughly 5 months old. He's ALWAYS nearby. In fact, he's on the desk right next to the computer lying down. He's scary smart, likes to play fetch, is working on opening doors, and charms all who meet him. He loves Merfy. Likes to try and lick her face. Sometimes I find that she's been to tired to bite him and has been thoroughly cleaned. He hugs her, too.

Yay!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live with my little Roman goddess Maia, or should I say she lives with me! Believe that she does rule the home domain!