All About Pets Show - Toronto

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I missed all the planning leading up to this meet-up, so this is a treat for me...I get to enjoy all the stories and pictures without any of the annoying waiting!

Great pictures everyone...you all look beautiful!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you got a photo of Linda and the bird.
Glad the spring toy is a hit at your home! My cats aren't too into it yet. However, the jumping spider seems to be stealing the show.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got back from going today.

It was awesome. I got a whole bunch of goodies for the kitties and pups.

I got a gooooood picture of Beans the Maine Coone, all stretched out... but I took it on my friends camera, so I'll show it when she send them to me,

Where was that Hairless dog? I didn't see that one.... I did see 3 or 4 Chinese Cresteds, but thats it?

vanillasugar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great pics you guys! Especially of the Xolo (the hairless dog). I was really excited to see him, as I've never met one before and they are SO neat!

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vanillasugar

Great pics you guys! Especially of the Xolo (the hairless dog). I was really excited to see him, as I've never met one before and they are SO neat!
Definately!

I own one.. but she does have more fur than she is supposed to have.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

I got a gooooood picture of Beans the Maine Coone, all stretched out... but I took it on my friends camera, so I'll show it when she send them to me,
I am trying to talk Matt into a red tabby Maine Coon for our next kitty after falling in love with Beans, but now he wants a Ragdoll (which is what I wanted in the first place
)

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, that is a great shot of Beans! Wow!

Is Mia your "hairless" dog?

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep. Mia is my Xolo. I actually think she might be part Crestie though, as she has way too much fur.. and on her tail, it's long.

She was a rescue dog... people here had her shipped in from Washington... they (and me) think she came from a Puppy mill.. she has had many litters before. Very timid dog... scared of her own shadow.. but she has come around a lot.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's a couple more pictures.

Me with the Dali... I think his name was Troy? I look like a Moron, ignore that. LOL

Cresties

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like you guys had a great time!
I'm sorry I couldn't make it but a surprise retirement party was created last minute for Rob's dad. He was going to retire in June but was given a great package last week and took it.

We ended up going to both cottages last weekend and I just got back now. Maybe I'll be able to make it to the summer get together (famous last words....
)

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, it would be nice to meet both you and Sarah at the next meet-up!
I think we're planning a raucous BBQ at Tracy's new house.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wendy, I just wanted to say the little orange "worm" is now a distant memory. The only thing left are little bits of orange fluff that seem to appear here and there. Mika, as you know, has a voice defect but she certainly was able to make herself heard when that came out. They both liked it a lot so I guess I now have to find some for them. Mika was the most fun though - she would sit and make her little sounds and stare right at John to play with her and start running back and forth to let him know she wanted to play with it. It was a big hit so thank you again. The Lindor chocolates weren't bad either

Hmmm - BBQ at Tracy's house - sounds good doesn't it!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
poor little orange wormie!
I just bought myself one of those from themarket yesterday. Tried it out on the boys. They loved it too! I can definitely see it not lasting very long.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your cats are vicious beasties!
We have about 4 of those spiders in various states of "decomposition" around the apartment. Those pumps are apparently quite tasty to chew on.