No way that kid was in the top 4 guys.
I think votefortheworst is at work....

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Well maybe one day he will agree to it and we can see his judgeship
Yes, we have an agreement. However, when it comes to the finals I could photoshop something with me but Neet will have to do something really bad to break the agreement.

Poke Neet with a stick enough times and you never know.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I think people vote off the ones he likes cause they hate him. But I bet if you look back, he has been behind ALL the past winners. He is a good judge of talent, he just doesn't pull any punches. Which I can relate too.
Actually I think people agree with Simon more than you think. I know I do. All I hear from Randy is "pitchy" "you worked it out" and "dawg". Paula doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so she's generally soft with them. Simon is harsh for sure, but at least he's actually judging them, and is coherent. I think Simon generally knows how to work the TV audience to get them to vote the way he wants. Sometimes he gets blindsided, but mostly he gets what he wants. I don't know what happened last year, though, because Simon sure didn't want Taylor Hicks to win. I think people just really liked that quirky charm he had, and it overrode what Simon wanted...for the first time.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Actually I think people agree with Simon more than you think. I know I do. All I hear from Randy is "pitchy" "you worked it out" and "dawg". Paula doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, so she's generally soft with them. Simon is harsh for sure, but at least he's actually judging them, and is coherent. I think Simon generally knows how to work the TV audience to get them to vote the way he wants. Sometimes he gets blindsided, but mostly he gets what he wants. I don't know what happened last year, though, because Simon sure didn't want Taylor Hicks to win. I think people just really liked that quirky charm he had, and it overrode what Simon wanted...for the first time.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Exactly what I think!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey, I agreed with Simon last year too. I really really don't like Taylor.

markvg

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I haven't watched the show too much but I agree. Simon does judge them. Paula is pretty much useless. Randy is kind of a buffer between Simon and clueless Paula. That's just my opinion.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by markvg

Yes, we have an agreement. However, when it comes to the finals I could photoshop something with me but Neet will have to do something really bad to break the agreement.

Poke Neet with a stick enough times and you never know.
I heard that.... and I know what your Indian name is, remember????

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missed this tonight! I was watching Survivor and flipping to American Idol during the commercials! This sucks having both of them on at the same time!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Missed this tonight! I was watching Survivor and flipping to American Idol during the commercials! This sucks having both of them on at the same time!
And that is why God invented DVRs!
For me, I wouldn't be able to choose between Idol and Lost.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

I wonder where Belinda and Mark are. .............. Helen is in Florida.
I posted on another thread that I was gonna miss it tonight. We had a workshop to go to for work.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

He might, but I won't. We ain't posting pics of each other. And the only other person here that has any of us is Belinda, and we all know how good she is at the posting pics thing...
I learned how to post them pictures, remember, and I think I might remember, if I don't I have other friends here who would be willing to help me.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I heard that.... and I know what your Indian name is, remember????
I don't remember it I don't think, I don't know, maybe I do, I am so confused.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I learned how to post them pictures, remember, and I think I might remember, if I don't I have other friends here who would be willing to help me.

Well, I guess I REALLY need to try and be nicer to you now.

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I don't remember it I don't think, I don't know, maybe I do, I am so confused
We were just talking about it Wednesday night in the AI thread.

"He who pokes with a big stick"

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, I guess I REALLY need to try and be nicer to you now.

We were just talking about it Wednesday night in the AI thread.

"He who pokes with a big stick"
I remember that name, but I didn't remember that it was Mark's name.

And yes you probably do need to be nicer to me, I have some pictures of you too.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

But she sang the heck out of that song, though! I just always want good things for Fantasia.
Although I agree the dress wasn't the best choice, she did great singing that song. I hope she does well on Broadway.

I think he thought he had sunk Gina Glockson. I think he wants her around for a bit more, and he was catty with her last night.
I was thinking the same thing.

Simon is right on most of the time although he can be harsh with his delivery. He does need to be a bit easier on people during the tryouts though. The "bush baby" comment still bothers me.

The group song last night was excruciating, and so was having to hear those four sing again. I didn't agree with who got the boot, but next week is another week.

Interesting that Chris Daughtry's song is the new goodbye song and is also being used in promos.