AI Discussion 4-10 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Does this mean that the 'vote for the worst' strategy is working and that Sanjaya is safe?
Apparently.....

You ain't calling in votes from over there, are you???

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I hate to say it but tonight was Sanjaya's best performance. I felt like I was watching a "slightly" different person. Yeah it still wasn't that great, but it wasn't up to his USUAL standard of suck. He's not going home, that's reserved for Hayley unfortunately...not that I want Hayley to stay but I'd rather Sanjaya leave before her.

Blake was the only good one tonight. Lakisha looked terrible...not to be mean, but she can't wear a dress with a semi open back like that... Melinda again sounded older than her years.

I have a feeling it's probably going to be Blake and Jordon in the finale.
I agree that Blake was the best last night, no one else did a very good job with the Latino music. No one with fat arms should wear anything sleeveless ever unless it's a nightgown or pj's. Lakisha and Melinda should wear at least sleeves down to the elbow, Jordan isn't too thin either.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
While I agree that Lakisha's dress wasn't very flattering, I think you are being quite harsh towards Melinda and Jordin. Lakisha has worn other sleeveless tops and looked fine.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On NPR yesterday they interviewed a columnist from the Washington Post who has been following AI since its inception. His nickname for Sanjaya is "Fanjaya".
He feels that he could make it to the final four singers!! He also thinks that he will get a recording contract out of this too. Lets see if Simon's comments "helped" or not last night.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

On NPR yesterday they interviewed a columnist from the Washington Post who has been following AI since its inception. His nickname for Sanjaya is "Fanjaya".
He feels that he could make it to the final four singers!! He also thinks that he will get a recording contract out of this too. Lets see if Simon's comments "helped" or not last night.
Recording what? The kid can't sing!