AI Discussion 3-8 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Yeah I've known about that site since last year, and what I can't figure out is how Sundance was on there but Sanjaya wasn't.
I couldn't figure that one out either...I knew about it last season but I didn't look at it this season till this morning and don't understand why they are only just adding Sanjaya after last nights show.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jessicasoosweet

I couldn't figure that one out either...I knew about it last season but I didn't look at it this season till this morning and don't understand why they are only just adding Sanjaya after last nights show.
Well that's probably why he's still here. People jumping ahead of whatever the website says and voting for who they think the worst is.

This year doesn't compare to last year. I mean c'mon. Elliott, Taylor, Chris, Mandisa, Paris...not even close.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Well that's probably why he's still here. People jumping ahead of whatever the website says and voting for who they think the worst is.

This year doesn't compare to last year. I mean c'mon. Elliott, Taylor, Chris, Mandisa, Paris...not even close.
yeah, the boys are sucking hard core this year
I miss Elliott, he was my fave from last year

some of the girls are really good, Melinda and LaKisha at least, but you're right, this year is kinda blech

I think Sanjaya will go within the next 2 weeks at least, thank goodness Antonella went! I never liked Sundance to be honest, or Sabrina, but I thought Jared was decent

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

yeah, the boys are sucking hard core this year
I miss Elliott, he was my fave from last year

some of the girls are really good, Melinda and LaKisha at least, but you're right, this year is kinda blech

I think Sanjaya will go within the next 2 weeks at least, thank goodness Antonella went! I never liked Sundance to be honest, or Sabrina, but I thought Jared was decent
I'm rooting for Blake this year, I think he's atleast the only guy with real unique, current style.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm rooting for Blake this year, I think he's atleast the only guy with real unique, current style.
I agree, I like him too, he's VERY different, never been anyone like him before. I also like Chris Sligh to an extent, I think he has a nice voice, but his songs are boring

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Were you as shocked as I was last night, I had known Antonella would go off soon but Sanjaya is still there, that I just couldn't believe. I think Sundance was a much better singer. Letting the people vote is definitely a big mistake, they should have pro's doing the voting, then we would see the talented people till the very end. I'll still watch AI cuz I'm hooked and have been since the 2nd season. What do you all think?? Hopefully this post will show up.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I say the same thing, every single Indian out there is voting for Sanjaya and that kid has no talent whatsoever, he needs to be gone very quickly.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
the way I look at is, even though Sanjaya should most definitely have been gone before both Jared and Sundance, even AJ for that matter, he won't win, and either would have the others. Sometimes the order in which they get kicked of is wacky, the best ones are usually left at the end

I'm going to predict my final 3 right now and it will be Blake, Lakisha and Melinda.... unless someone else really steps it up, these are the best, just IMO

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sanjaya is not the vote for the worst guy. He may be sticking around longer than we think. I am oigng to wait till the top 10 before I pick my favorite to win. I hate when my fave goes home too early!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Sanjaya is not the vote for the worst guy. He may be sticking around longer than we think. I am oigng to wait till the top 10 before I pick my favorite to win. I hate when my fave goes home too early!
He's on VFTW now. www.votefortheworst.com or do you mean that to you he's not the worst? If so, who is I'd like to hear?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Crap I can't type. I meant to say he is probably not going home as soon as we would hope! TGIF and I only have 45 minutes left!