AI Discussion 3-8 **SPOILERS INSIDE**

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Not sure if Belinda means overweight, pleasingly plump, or just plain old big shoes by fluffy!
Yeah, one of those first two will probably do, I just like to say that people are "fluffy", It sounds nicer.

cinder

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Paula did her usual stand up and look pitiful thing...and the judges were all pretty upset about Sabrina and Sundance.
Antonella just sang badly and no comments and her hair looked really weird
Thank you Bella, that is pretty much how I imagined it.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good thing I'm not an AI fan because our FOX affiliate is delaying AI and 5th grader for basketball games!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry I'm late, as I said last night, there's no tv in here and my wife would've thought I was nuts if I was running to the computer between commercials.

I didn't watch the girls so I have no opinion there although based on the recaps, Hayley should've left, and Antonella leaving was the right move. But for the guys, what the h-e-double hockey sticks!??? Sanjaya stays but Sundace goes home? I don't like Sundance anyway but give me a break!

He is this years Kevin Covais.

jessicasoosweet

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Sorry I'm late, as I said last night, there's no tv in here and my wife would've thought I was nuts if I was running to the computer between commercials.

I didn't watch the girls so I have no opinion there although based on the recaps, Hayley should've left, and Antonella leaving was the right move. But for the guys, what the h-e-double hockey sticks!??? Sanjaya stays but Sundace goes home? I don't like Sundance anyway but give me a break!

He is this years Kevin Covais.
My fiance found a website ( I will have to ask him what one it is in the morning) But on it it has posts made by other indians that say all the indians they know are voting for him just because he is indian and for no other reason or something like that. I believe that is the only reason Sanjaya is still on the show.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jessicasoosweet

My fiance found a website ( I will have to ask him what one it is in the morning) But on it it has posts made by other indians that say all the indians they know are voting for him just because he is indian and for no other reason or something like that. I believe that is the only reason Sanjaya is still on the show.
That would make sense, because he certainly can't sing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Ah A friendly One Helen
...I FRICKKen Love Taylor I don't care who says what ...I am not longer talking to a certain person here, I would vote for him again a thousand times... I am
I think that's me she is not talking to

Originally Posted by Bella713

OMG STOP IT, MY STOMACH HURTS
Poor Helen.....

Originally Posted by babyharley

Thats awesome Neet
Like that one, eh?
I don't think Lois did...

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jessicasoosweet

Interesting...it definately puts a new twist on why he's there. I alwas thought it was from all the 10 year old girls who think he's cute...maybe they're 10 year old indian girls?