Advice please about my STUPID landlord

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wonder if the Health Department might be concerned about the bat??? I know I would be. ICK!

Good luck Natalie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I just started a document about everything she does wrong...Really, I can handle everything else, but this parking thing really makes me fuming mad. SO, I will am going to take down anytime it happens, until it has been several times..THEN I am going to tell her nicely when I am not mad about how inconvenient it is for me...THEN if it doesn't stop, I will tell her more sternly that I am not having it anymore...THEN if it doesn't stop, I will try and sublet my place and move out..

I don't think she will want it to get to that...she knows I'm a good tenant and she is lucky to have me...so hopefully she realizes that its not worth losing me.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are much nicer about it than me.

Heck, we'd lived in our new place a week when the neighbors dog came over and pooped in our yard. I promptly went down and shoveled it back over into their yard, just beside their vehicles.
And we'd never met them at that point. Wonder how THAT will go???

Good luck Natalie, hang in there.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no great advice that hasn't been said yet. Good luck, hun and whatever you decide we are all behind you 100%

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

You are much nicer about it than me.

Heck, we'd lived in our new place a week when the neighbors dog came over and pooped in our yard. I promptly went down and shoveled it back over into their yard, just beside their vehicles.
And we'd never met them at that point. Wonder how THAT will go???

Good luck Natalie, hang in there.
I just really don't want to have a bad relationship with my landlord..that only leads to trouble. I have heard horror stories. So, I am going to try and keep it civil until I get pushed over the edge..but once I do get pushed over she better watch out...people that get stepped on too much tend to FREAK OUT when they finally snap

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I just really don't want to have a bad relationship with my landlord..that only leads to trouble. I have heard horror stories. So, I am going to try and keep it civil until I get pushed over the edge..but once I do get pushed over she better watch out...people that get stepped on too much tend to FREAK OUT when they finally snap
A before you blow suggestion.....

Don't try to handle this yourself if you feel vulnerable.
Keep a journal with dates, times and what happened....add photos if possible about any issues with your landlords.
Find a tenant lawyer to discuss what your legal options are.
If your funds are limited there are organizations who offer help for no cost.