Adult coloring books

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
newmamaof3 newmamaof3 Which book is that? I love some of those designs :hyper:

Your colouring is fabulous too - you definitely have a talent for this :nod:

I'm being really lazy about uploading my pictures. Maybe I'll get organised and post a load soon....

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I bought some new markers today. I will colour a picture tomorrow while my son is napping.
Be sure to position it high up on the fridge where he can't reach it when you're done!    (Love the new avatar - and it shows off his cheeky face nicely 
 ).

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Be sure to position it high up on the fridge where he can't reach it when you're done!    (Love the new avatar - and it shows off his cheeky face nicely :lol3:  ).
Yes, I will this time. He's such a little monster and he's so tall that he can get everything. That picture is a couple months old now, he's already changed so much. Not to take over the thread, but here's a recent one from this past weekend at Aimee's birthday party.

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Her colouring is in books that stay in the closet. I was asked twice last week if they are twins and someone yesterday asked if Hudson is about 2. She was really surprised when I said he's not quite 11 months yet.

newmamaof3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My daughter and I have been coloring the cat book together. She's 10...so I have to brag on her a bit. This is one of hers...
We have different color palates but sometimes our pics come out a little similar...here's another that she did
And my version of the same...the cats are different but the backgrounds are similar I think.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

Lexi must be feeling left out, what with her favourite humans being so absorbed in their colouring pages.  Perhaps she wants to try it out to see what's so special about it.  
    Very cute.

@newmamaof3   Feel free to brag and be a proud mama, those designs your daughter has completed are beautiful, and very precisely coloured.

I love that this adults getting in to colouring in is getting parents enjoying doing activities with their kids.   It will hopefully help kids see that colouring isn't just for little children and that it is something to continue doing and enjoy right through to adulthood.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Her colouring is in books that stay in the closet. I was asked twice last week if they are twins and someone yesterday asked if Hudson is about 2. She was really surprised when I said he's not quite 11 months yet.
TWINS!!!!!!!

newmamaof3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LTS3 LTS3 I love it! I did my cat in green on that one (like a Martian). It's always fun to see someone else's take!