Adopted By A Possible-tnr Feral

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Niel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
LOL. She's like, if I'm going to be an inside princess now, I expect to eat like one. :catrub:
Probably. Except after the vet visit, the title is "prince" rather than "princess." :blackcat2:

Didn't eat his canned food last night. May have nibbled on some dry food. I imagine that may be due to the shots and deworming meds he got. Hopefully his appetite returns soon.

Niel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Did the vet say if he was already neutered?
Yes, he was. And evidently, males have their left ear clipped and females have their right ear clipped, so the vet initially thought he was a she. He is missing some teeth but otherwise appeared to be in good shape. He has to go back in a few weeks for the FIV/FelV tests.

Niel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
His name is Courage which is a bit ironic since he spends most of his time hiding under his box. Though I did catch him the other night pulling insulation out of the wall. He just stopped, turned around and looked at me like, "I weren't doing nuthin'."

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hopefully he will live up to his name soon. And when he's out and about, hope you'll take a pic and post it so we can see what he looks like. :camera: