Adobe Photoshop (Free) - This is 100% legit from Adobe's website

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know there are aspiring computer artists here, even if it's only for decorating xmas trees, pumpkins and making siggies.

Adobe is deleting the servers for their older products, so they are giving away a huge number of different programs including Photoshop CS2, complete with the serial numbers you will need to activate it.  They do not require you to sign into the site to download either.

I've checked it out and read a number of forums, and this is 100% legit from Adobe.

So if you've always wished for Photoshop, or to have a graphic program other than WIndows Paint, now is your chance.  I don't know how long the servers will be up, so it's best to download now if you are interested.

There are both Mac and Windows versions.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

Last edited:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Thanks!  This is great!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I have Photoshop Elements, but will have to check this out. :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I believe the creative suite that they are offering includes the list of the rest of the downloads on that page.  I already have CS2, but I did download Illustrator to see what it is about. I also downloaded Acrobat Pro so I can make .pdf files.  As well as the full Creative Suite.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
That's a great deal! Thanks!

I think I mentioned that I now have Adobe CS 6 here at work, but the only thing I have at home is PSP 7 and PSP X. And they're really old programs by now, although I still use PSP 7, largely because it still has Animation Shop.

I started using Illustrator (from CS 6) the other day at work.......*long drawn-out heavy sigh* When you're not used to something, it takes awhile to get the hang of it....at least for me.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for posting the link! I've got Paint Shop Pro, but it doesn't hurt to have another program to play around with.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I use CS6 at work, and CS5 or CS4 at home. But I sent this to my coworkers who could use it at home!

zohdee

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Darnit.  Downloaded it then found out it won't run under Lion.

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
I know there are aspiring computer artists here, even if it's only for decorating xmas trees, pumpkins and making siggies.

Adobe is deleting the servers for their older products, so they are giving away a huge number of different programs including Photoshop CS2, complete with the serial numbers you will need to activate it.  They do not require you to sign into the site to download either.

I've checked it out and read a number of forums, and this is 100% legit from Adobe.

So if you've always wished for Photoshop, or to have a graphic program other than WIndows Paint, now is your chance.  I don't know how long the servers will be up, so it's best to download now if you are interested.

There are both Mac and Windows versions.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html
A big THANK YOU!! Natalie.  I have Elements - but haven't had the time to figure out how to work the program - I used PhotoShop at work so have missed not having it.  Now, because of your alert :), I'm able to use something I don't have to learn - just refresh.  Yippiippii

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
can i downloud photoshop itself? i dont have it
Yes, there is Photoshop CS2 at the link. Don't forget to copy the serial number into a Notepad file and save it to a CD along with a copy of the program, so that you can reinstall again if your computer crashes.

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, there is Photoshop CS2 at the link. Don't forget to copy the serial number into a Notepad file and save it to a CD along with a copy of the program, so that you can reinstall again if your computer crashes.
psst my dumb laptop didn't want to install it