Active Posters Exciting News Please Read!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This next mailing is a big one!
Going out tomorrow are the following:

Sabra-LDG-Christy-Debby-Bren1-Heidi-BundyLee-Sandie&Ken-Spooky-Tigger-katl8e-

Thanks to all of you for responding so quickly. The stragglers left will get a PM from me encouraging them to respond as well. ALL these cats are gorgeous!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!! I just got a sneak preview at three of the cats that will be in this book. The drawings are extraordinary!! They are not painted yet either, let me see if I can get two images together here: The first cat I looked at is Yola's Balie- here he is........I can't wait for this book!

Oh and another Thank you to a second mystery member who allowed this faxing and scanning to take place......welcome to our mystery club! LOL

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
bump

sammie5

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! That's fabulous. The expression is perfect! I am really excited about this book, and Sam isn't even in it.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I just sent her the next to the last mailing this morning. Adymarie's was one I was waiting for, and it finally came. So all that are left to send her are Anne's and Bodlovers! After that- it is up to Nancy, but like she told me in the beginning, she is a quick paint artist! LOL I guess she is!

I will let you know as soon as it is ready though, and will try and post other illustrations as they come down the pike...

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is another one, but I don't know whose cat this one is at the moment......

Sorry about the negative background- one of my cats walked across the keyboard while the pic was transferring- I have no idea what Squirrel did! But the illustration is in white not black

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Following Mary Anne's PM, I've just seem the picture of my little Balie. I have to say, that beautiful drawing has captured the soul of my kitty to a T.

I've been SOOOOO busy over the past few days I've just been dipping in and out of TCS quickly, and must've missed it.

Thank you to the mysterious Ms Draw, I hope she owns up so we can all say a huge THANK YOU!!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She will quite soon and we will all bow down at her feet and marvel at her talent!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!!! Those drawings are awesome!!! can't WAIT to see Merlins!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW! I'm so excited! That's fabulous! I can't believe there's already pics to post! (Think I can get anymore exclamation points in here!?!)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow!!! Like we needed anything more to get us excited about this wonderful project. That drawing does capture Baile purrfectly.

I can't wait to see my Baby Doll Ophelia!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
bump for the night shift