Active Posters Exciting News Please Read!!!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh darnit! I finally get organized enough, and even have a picture all picked out, brought my photo paper to work (better quality printer), and the stupid thing ran out of yellow ink. The IT guy is taking his sweet time about replacing the ink cartidge, so it may not go out until tomorrow.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have asked the cats to choose, but they won't. I feel like they will feel left out if I don't choose them! I will problably send a kitten pic. maybe I will post the possible pics here and everyone can choose!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Bren- I got your story and your photo today. What a beautiful kitty. They will go in the next mailing, and NO I am not Nancy Draw- after the book is completed, I will or she will announce who she is. Until then she is hiding and painting.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy, I got your email--great poem. She was a beautiful and very sweet cat. Dan and I still miss her, and so do some of our friends who got to know her. The only bad thing about cats is they have such short lives.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spooky I got your picture, but not your story. Is the cat's full name Boo? Thanks!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm pleased to say that I FINALLY got the package off in the mail today! Unfortunately, I still had to print the picture out at home so it isn't that good of a print. There's something wrong with the color printer at work.
I sent you an approximate 4x6 from the home computer on photo paper and a smaller print on regular paper that I managed to get out of the work printer. Mary Anne, if you need a better print once you see it I can either email you the picture or I can run another print on a better printer.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just email it to me heidi. Use [email protected] and just email the picture no story- send the story separate- that way I can just print out the photo and not worry about text.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Done and done, but I realized looking at the pic we chose that her ears are too big in that photo. I also included one of her recently to show her adorable little fairy ears. I told you all this in the email, but I'm still amazed at how anal I'm being about this! LOL

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy-I mailed the story out a few days ago, so look for it soon! And yes, Boo is her full name. If you need something longer, then you can use Booboo instead. Thanks MaryAnne!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
MA emailed the poem for Ophelia to me and it is great! Thank you so much! I really can't wait for the book to come out, especially now that it's a little more "real" that my Baby Doll will be in it.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well - I've been a bad girl. All good intentions aside, the bottom line is I don't have something in the mail yet. I think I'm going to have to go with Ady's idea of a "help me choose" thread.

Gotta go resize some pics!

:tounge2:

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I still need to hear from LDG, Spooky ( I have your photo not your story) Katl8e, Deb 25 (is it in the mail?) Bod Lover (sent her an email) Sandie (I believe you said you were mailing me) Tigger what happened to you ??? Come on guys, would like to make this the last mailing to Nancy so get those photos and stories in.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just this very moment finished the story. With the help of the TCS members, I've picked out the photo. Both go in the mail tomorrow! I'll send them overnight.

Laurie

PS. Since I spent the time writing the story, I think I'll go post it in Paws and Reflect!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Story's up in Paws and Relfect!

It is also printed out, along with the pic (of Lazlo in the box). They're in a Fed Ex, addressed, and ready to go.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy,

Ignore your pm.... I think I have a picture of one of the felines... I will send it to you ASAP

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy,

I just sent you a picture. It was hard to choose, but I chose Gizmo.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
good choice Tigger! I haven't gotten it yet (if you emailed it) did you also send the story?

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hissy,

Check your email. I sent the story/traits and picture seperately about 5 minutes ago!