Accidents

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Five, two severe enough to total my car and the other(s) involved. All but one, the most serious, were my fault. I nolonger have care accidents. Everyone hear that? Repeat, I nolonger have car accidents.

thecatsmeow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My other accident happend when I was with my fiance in the Civic, we were in the parking lot of a Fiesta store and we had come to a complete stop because we saw this camaro hauling ass towards us.

We were at a dead stop, she hit us, 16yr old girl no insurance, driving daddy's car, tore the front bumper off, bent the core support, and broke BOTh of our headlights...and WHAT did it do to her car? A small little crack!

We called the cops, her whole family came out, trying to get us to let them take the car to their shop, the cop finally got there, and wrote her a ticket...hahahaha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gardenandcats

Been driving 34 years and so far knock on wood. Not a one..
WOW Impressive!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Oh wait - I did graze a moose once. No damage to car or moose. Does that count?
Now, thats a first for me!
FUNNY!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I drive a rolling red target too. I have had 4 accidents. My first accident i was 16 and had my liscense for a whole week and rear ended a woman at a stop sign( i was going like 4 mph or less almost stooped) no damage but she did try to go to the hospital(the next day) and say she had whiplash. She was a B****!

All the rest were in parking lots. 2 where i used to work
and one at the college when i was backed into a spot and the girl tried to pull in next to me, stopped seeing she wasnt goign to make it, then continues to go and smashes the right front of my car!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I've only ever had one. Although I'm not too sure if this counts.

It was about two months ago and my friend Steph came over and picked my friend Catherine and I up and we decided to go to the supermarket. She had only ever driven a manual car three or four times. We told her to park in an isolated place so she wouldn't have to worry about bumping into any other cars, so what does she do! she goes to park right between the two flashest cars in the car park and she looses controls of the wheel and drives right into one. Idiot.
Oh wow, I would NOT have done that!!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I said one in the poll....but thats only the one where it was my fault. I had stayed out past curfew when I was supposed to be at my friends house back in high school. I was on my way back to her house with a friend, about 3:30 in the morning and fell asleep. Flipped the car into a creek and totalled it. But SO LUCKY to walk away with only scratches. Needless to say, the cops wouldn't believe me when I said I had not been drinking until they saw the blood test at the hospital.
But there was another when I was in middle school. My mom was taking me, sis, and my friend to school when someone ran head-on into us IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD! He had dropped his cigarrette and bent over to pick it up, the idiot! The other was in middle school also, riding with a friends sister. Someone t-boned us b/c they couldnt see around a median (from long grass). Luckily I've never been seriously injured.
Oh yeah, rear ended once on the interstate when traffic was really backed up, but all it did was take off a tiny bit of paint. I actually still haven't got it fixed cause you can barely see it.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None as a driver, three as a passenger.
The last one was a rear end hit and run back in 96, whiplash has my back pretty messed up now.
I'm also one of the worst passengers now as a result as well.

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've only had one. But that one was about three weeks after I got my first car (at 20
). I was trying to pull on to a 2 lane one way and looked around but didn't see the BROWN car that blended in with the trees.

I smashed their rear driver's side door in pretty good, but I only got a broken blinker light and a scratched bumper... (which is impressive for a geo). I felt really bad though....

Other than that, I had this weird premonition that I would die at 22 in a car accident and maybe it's my imagination but I swear I've avoided like 20 accidents this year. Lots of people don't look before they pull out into the road. *sigh*

thecatsmeow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This really isnt an accident, but damn, I had a rough morning...

First off I had a cop follow me about 3 miles (I drive a '92 Acura Integra (standard)) As soon as i pulled into the parking lot, he turned around, *******!

Well then I was on the freeway and I heard this loud pop, my fiance is like :censor::censor::censor: was that we didn't see anything on the freeway, I heard a noise and pulled over. I fkn had a flat tire, I was so thankful it was the back tire cuz I was doin 75...and man the crazy part is, I was just sayin this past monday, I've never had a tire blow out on me..

Damnit

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been in two accidents involving other MOVING vehicles, neither of which were my fault.
I also, uh, backed into a tree and into a parked car...