About YOU....

lastajianguyen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been here for awhile now, and have met some amazing people whom I cherish, so I was thinking of ways to meet more.. I see alot of you in the forums, and we talk back and forth, but I don't really know anything about you, I could tell you a screen name to a cat picture, but that's about it..so tell me about yourself.

dicknleah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My name is Leah. I am 37 years old and I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world. I have two step children that live with us. We live in the country on an acre and a 1/2 which allowes us to have 4 dogs. We also have 5 cats, 2 cockatiels, two box turtles and some fish. We work in Seattle, which is about 50 miles away from home, at a plating shop. I work in the office doing Accounts payable and purchasing. Our hobbies are the dogs, (of course), gardening, biking and hiking. Nice to meet you.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there!
Let's see...I'm Katherine, 22 years old, and a senior at UCF in Orlando, FL. I'm applying to master's programs over summer and just took the GRE (thank god that's over). My hometown (and where my parents still live, not to mention one of my favorite places on earth) is in Ormond Beach which is about an hour away from Orlando and just north of Daytona Beach on Florida's east coast. I just have my one kitty Waffle for now, but live with my roommate's kitty as well in our 2-bedroom apartment. I've had the same boyfriend for almost 3 years now. I'm aerobics instructor at my school and work at a family visitation center on weekends. I absolutely love to dance! Lastly, Waffle has me wrapped around her little finger and officially is the owner of me I would say.

Nice to meet ya!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey youre stealing my thread

Im fran, im 18, have my wonderful black teufel, i live with my bf.
I have a small aquarium, Im currently doing VCE by correspondence, (which is A levels) ... hmm i dont work.... but i would like to!
I like to iron socks and towels.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lastajianguyen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh about me..

Well my name is Lastajia, though most people just call me Lacey. I am 19(20 in May) I go to school here in South Dakota as a junior, majoring in Psychology. I work in a Behavoral health Center, and love it. Let's see, I am dating a wonderful guy, and have been off and on since I was 13, and we recently found out that I am going to be having a baby(due date is Sept. 18.)

I am owned and operated by my 2 dogs, Buster and Romeo, and by my 3 cats Tinkerbelle, Rhiannon, and Zeha.
I foster dogs from Puppy Mills, and resocialize them for new homes, as well as other abused and neglected animals.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww a baby!!! COngratulations!!
I think its baby season on tcs!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lastajia, it's nice to learn more about you!
What do you want to do with your psychology degree?
My name is Amy and I am 25. I work as a sexual assault/domestic violence victim advocate for the Army. My major in college was criminal justice (which required a lot of psych classes). I went to the University of Georgia.
I'm owned by Eponine, who will be 4 this summer. I'm also in the process of adding a new kitten to the home. I just moved into my own 1BR apt., though it looks like my boyfriend, Bradley (who I have been dating for almost 2 years), may be moving in with me soon

I look forward to talking to you more and getting to know you better!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Barbara Alice Trowbridge, and I have always been "too" good, hence my nickname. My friends call me Bobbie.
I am almost 50, have never been married, and am the only surviving member of my family. I had an identical twin named Tommie who died in 1990.
Mama died in 1997; daddy in 1973.
I live alone in mama's house. My cats Shenandoah and Humble let me stay there. They are almost 5.
They are the joys of my life.

My good friends are my family.

mama died of colon cancer. I had colonoscopies done and LOTS of polyps were found. In 2003, I had a temporary ileostomy and lived with the bag on my tummy for 4 months. They then did the reversal.

I am fine now!
I have taught elementary school for 22 years.
I have a 6 year degree in Elementary Ed, and I have a Master's Degree in English, with a minor in History and in French.

I love being active. I walk, jog, rollerblade, swim, etc.

I love movies, and I am a Survivor and American Idol addict.

I am sure this is more than you wanted to know.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Lastajia,
nice to meet you.

My name is Rigel,

I`m 36 years old, i`m married with a wonderful person!

I`m from Mèrida, yucatÃ:censor:n, Mèxico..
I try day after day to learn english as my second language!

I have just one cat called Milky, as you thought is my king

I`m accountand, love to listen music all kind of genders begin to Classical music until Heavy metal too!!!

Love all sports but my favourites are F-1 & baseball my favourite team is Cleveland Indians

well hope you have an Idea of me

See you on the forums!

ps: sometimes I`m very mischevious & forget my misspell

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey it's good to meet you. I'm Brandon, 19 years old and a freshman at SLCC. Doing chemistry right now, and thats got me pretty beat, lol. I have my two cats, they're lazy as ever and we also have a few other animals. Horses and such. Lets see... I love cars and cats

-Brandon

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the baby!

My name is Stephanie...

I live on the Southern Side of Cincinnati (Florence, KY). I'm turning 33 this month. I have one daughter named Emily Rose, she's 8 yrs old. I have 6 cats, all of whom are dearly loved and majorly spoiled! I am not married. I'm an equal mix of German & Irish, so I'm a fair-skinned, hot-tempered redhead. I am stubborn, strong willed & extremely hyper. Must be the Irish in me.

I own my own home, it was a fixer-upper that actually I bought from my parents, my childhood home. I love little sports cars and mine will be paid off in a year (*whew*). I like music... any kind, from blues & jazz to rock to classical. I like ta read mystery novels & I like westerns. 2 of my favorite movies are "Dances With Wolves" and "Tombstone".

I like to work with my hands... like to get dirty & bloodied up while working on my house or in the yard. On a more feminine side, I like to do crafts & other creative stuff, & am a wiz at socializing. I like spicy food, putting pepper on everything, cooking & creating weird things which usually turn out good.

I have been at the same job for 4 yrs; I am the asst to the SVP of Sales of my company, working with about 40 people under him. I also do secretarial work & attend fundraising events for the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick, a glee club located in Cincinnati, as a 2nd job.

I have had a weird year so far, on a personal note. Started 2005 in the hospital w/ Pnuemonia, never had it before and it hit me like a Mack truck. Then my daughter had to have surgery on her heart and we have to wait and see how things are going as she ages. And then my eldest cat, Snickers, became very ill. What a year it's been health-wise for all of us.

But St. Patrick's Day is coming up & that's something to smile about!

Slainte,
Stephanie

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My name is Stacey. I just turned 31 and have never been married. I live in a suburb of Sacramento and have lived in this area all my life. I'm currently living on my Grandparents property (in a separate house) due to being out of work because of a back injury.

I have 5 cats. Actually only Princess and Patsy are completely mine. George was a stray that adopted us and Sweetie and Blackie are former ferals that I've socialized since I moved here and are now part of the family. I seem to attract all needy animals. I guess they know it doesn't take much work on their part to get me trained.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Barbara Woodcox and I'm 42 years old. I'm going to be a great aunt in May, which makes me feel old but joyous. I majored in Slavic languages in college but somehow wound up in the insurance biz.

I joined TCS after rescuing a stray kitty that was meowing outside my door. Knowing nothing about cats, I needed a place to find answers. Not only can I find answers here, but I also meet a lot of really nice people. TCS rules! You can see pictures of my Angel from this link

My screen name is consumercity because that's the name of one of my websites. My interests include web design, consumer activism, cooking, and (since Jan 5, 2005) cats.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LastajiaNguyen

Oh about me..

Well my name is Lastajia, though most people just call me Lacey. I am 19(20 in May) I go to school here in South Dakota as a junior, majoring in Psychology. I work in a Behavoral health Center, and love it. Let's see, I am dating a wonderful guy, and have been off and on since I was 13, and we recently found out that I am going to be having a baby(due date is Sept. 18.)

I am owned and operated by my 2 dogs, Buster and Romeo, and by my 3 cats Tinkerbelle, Rhiannon, and Zeha.
I foster dogs from Puppy Mills, and resocialize them for new homes, as well as other abused and neglected animals.
Psych major here too

lastajianguyen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Amy nice to meet you!!!
I plan to work at the BHC that I work at now,only advancing. I love to work with teenagers who have had rough lives, or rough illnesses that they must deal with. I love my job, and enjoy getting to watch people turn their lives around daily.

Hi Bobbie nice to meet you!!!
It sounds like you have had a rough time, and I hope that things are looking better. And you shocked me, 22 years is a long time, what grade do you teach?

Hi Rigel nice to meet you!!!
Milky sure is a darling, and I always enjoy seeing pictures of him. I would never of guessed from the forums I see you in that you are learning English as your second language. So you are doing a good job.

Hi Brandon nice to meet you!!!
I also have horses, big fat lazy ones.How many do you have?

Hi Stephanie nice to meet you!!!
I am also half Irish(half irish half asian), and am in love with the culture. " I am stubborn, strong willed & extremely hyper." is the perfect explaination of me. I hope all goes well with your daughter, and that the future doesn't bring more health problems.

Hi Stacey nice to meet you!!!
You attract needy animals too? I thought that was just me, but they always seem to find me when they need me. Feels good to help though, right?

Hi Barbara nice to meet you!!!
Are you a Vegetarian or Vegan? I am Vegan, it would be nice to meet another Vegan, I know very very few!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!! My name is Stevie. I am 21. I have lived on my own since I was 15. I am a junior at Sam Houston State University and an 'A' student. I am a psych major also, I am going to be a school psychologist. I have been with Tony, my boyfriend for over 4 yrs now. We have lived together for more than three of those years. I experience alot of worldly prejudice because I am in an interracial relationship. People ask me why often, and I dont know. I just dont care about people's skin tone. Anyway, we are not getting married until I am finished with school. I just quit 2 jobs, I worked at Sonic and at JCPenney, I was working about 60 hrs a week + school and was pooped. I have went from one extreme to the other,lol, I'm unemployed now. My cat Conner is my baby. I love him with all my heart. I love to read, dance, and swim. I am extremely headstrong, sometimes bossy, and all the times argumentative,lol. I am softhearted and romantic. I love learning new things. I couldnt carry a tune in a bucket to save my life. Well that's me!! I tried to go into alot of detail, sorry it's so long. I think the people on TCS are some of the greatest people. You are all so supportive and honest. I love you all!!! BTW,,Here is a pic of me and my BF this past Halloween, we were greek Gods and Goddesses, although I just look like a golden lady liberty,,lol. Nice to meet you all, formally.

javern

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm Jeff, 41 and live in my two cat's house. I'm a master gardener, junk food addict, CSI addict. Whoops gotta go Schwans man is here

lastajianguyen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Nice to meet you Stevie.(conner is adorable!!!) anyways..I to am in a "interracial" relationship. I am Asian, and my boyfriend is very white.My mother is Asian and my father is Asian/white/indian/ So even though I come from a family of multi races...they are still slightly racist. All of my sisters and brothers have married Asian and have settled roots as "Asian" families, and they all look at me like I am disappointment because I am with someone whom doesn't share my culture(or religion
) but I am not worried about it, "In the dark we all look the same, don't let your eyes fool you."

Jeff, nice to meet you..yeah I love soy ice cream from Schwans.