Aaaargh! This weather...

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok. So I know that if I live in Perth I shouldn't complain cos it's hot. But honestly, we're three weeks into Autumn now and I am sitting at the computer at 10.20 at night LITERALLY dripping with sweat. It is still 25 degrees (77F) out there - unbelievable. There is no rain in sight, according to the forecasters, and then next two days are going to both be 36 degrees (97F) with AT LEAST 60% humidity! People are literally tearing their hair out is is just completely unbearable. Makes me want to cry....bring on the cold PLEEEEEEEAAASE!!!!!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel!
Try living in Savannah, GA sometime. We often have 80+F temps WELL into November! I estimate that we have to run our ACs 9-10 months out of the year!!!

It's frustrating and I'm sorry you all aren't able to enjoy beautiful fall weather just yet

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sarah I'd send you my weather if I could. lol

Its been bouncing back and forth from 70 on day to 40 the next.
Makes for a lot of sick kids around here.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww Sarah, please take some of our cold! Yesterday was our first day of Spring, and it's snow flurrying and freezing out. I hate this!! I want heat!!!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
36 c???!!!
80 temps in Georgia!!

Sorry, can't imagine...
Its going to be -1 here today in Sunny Mid-Canada and I am soooooooooo excited that Spring has arrived!
LOL....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh if only!!! I WISH I lived somewhere where it snowed and rained and hailed all year round!! This God-forsaken desert is TOO much sometimes!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I hear ya about the humidity!!! Here in Florida we often have days that range between 90%-100% humidity! It's ridiculous!!! I love the heat though so I can't complain too much. If it gets down to 60degrees F I whine about how cold I am so I certainly would have a hard time living anywhere else. For your sanity I hope things start to cool off a bit!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

I know how you feel!
Try living in Savannah, GA sometime. We often have 80+F temps WELL into November! I estimate that we have to run our ACs 9-10 months out of the year!!!

It's frustrating and I'm sorry you all aren't able to enjoy beautiful fall weather just yet
Speaking of whacky weather, this year there were still days in the 80's here in Florida in December!!! I thought it was hilarious. One day it was 80, the next 60, and then back up to 80!

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Oh if only!!! I WISH I lived somewhere where it snowed and rained and hailed all year round!! This God-forsaken desert is TOO much sometimes!!
Just to clarify!
In Canada, it doesn't snow year round...or hail or rain either

Some people think that (so its not a stupid thing to say).

It DOES get VERY cold where I live and VERY HOT (on the Prairies).
Winter lasts about 6 months + though..blechh..so I am SICK OF IT!!!

In Summer, it gets up to about 32-34 mid-season..
TOO hot for me also..

I like the coasts where its milder and more temperate

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I wish that I could send you the cold from here. I am so ready for some heat, March has been about 10 degrees cooler than normal which isn't all that warm either! I'll take some 80's for awhile.....

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had hail this weekend and some pretty AWESOME thunderstorms. There was a lightning strike that caught a house on fire, it was so ba-boomy. Lightning causes troubles around these parts; last year, my neighbors very dead, very tall tree got hit by lightning, and it marked it the whole way down with a black streak.

The hail this weekend was wild. Not expecting it. Friday here in Cincinnati it was SUCH a beautiful day. As hungover as I was from partying Thursday night, I got up early to enjoy the day, eat outside, get out & do SOMETHING!

Our temps are steadily rising here. I'm dying for Spring. Sick of everyone being sick, sore throats & snotty noses galore. Springtime means sore throats & snotty noses due to the Ohio Valley pollen & mold but at least, it's not colds & flu viruses making us sick.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TODAY WAS MY DAY OF SPRINGGG !
we left the window open the whole night!
i woke up at 5:40 listening to all the birds chirping ohh it felt so lovely!!!! it stopped short after 6 am and it has been sunny the whole day, i watched the kids play footy and run around their garden, and i saw people hang up their clothes outside!
Its just beautiful!

P.s people in melb are tearing their hair out also, and we are too from the cold weather :p

G

ghostuser

This weekend it was a pleasant 55 degrees F, but today it dropped to 33F...
I hate winter. And it's so dry, too.

I love summer weather here in Ohio. 80 to 90 degree days until the end of fall, and it's always humid.
I DO NOT use air conditioning, either, by the way. I like it hot and damp, and I wish it could stay like that all year round. It's the only time of year I'm comfortable.
(Of course, I'm thinking of getting the cats shaved this summer, because Merlin was really uncomfortable last August.)

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by wodesorel

I like it hot and damp, and I wish it could stay like that all year round. It's the only time of year I'm comfortable.
Well then hunny, what are you waiting for?? Get your butt down here to Florida with your darling furries! It's not hot 100% of the year but we're pretty darn close!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Loveysmummy

Just to clarify!
In Canada, it doesn't snow year round...or hail or rain either

Some people think that (so its not a stupid thing to say).

It DOES get VERY cold where I live and VERY HOT (on the Prairies).
Winter lasts about 6 months + though..blechh..so I am SICK OF IT!!!

In Summer, it gets up to about 32-34 mid-season..
TOO hot for me also..

I like the coasts where its milder and more temperate
Jeepers how embarrassing - I hope you didn't actually think that I thought it rained, snowed and hailed all year round in Canada!! No - I was just saying I wish I lived in a place where that DID happen!! I would be in heaven! Don't know where it exists, though, outside of Antarctica and even it has it's own version of summer!

arielrain

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here in Rhode Island,United States,we're dying for warm weather.It's been a very long,
cold and dreary winter,and we're sick of snow.I long for budding trees,open windows,flowers in bloom...The songbirds have arrived,now if the weather will cooperate we'll all have something to sing about!Though I know when summer arrives with it's oppressive heat and humidity I'll be dreaming of cool breezes.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well if I can manage I'll send you the So California weather, cause it's chilly and rain off and on for weeks now,,, Let me see what I can figure out lol

G

ghostuser

Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Well then hunny, what are you waiting for?? Get your butt down here to Florida with your darling furries! It's not hot 100% of the year but we're pretty darn close!
I'm scared of hurricanes.... We don't have tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes, ice storms, super blizzards, or flooding here. If a very warm and humid place existed that met that criteria, I wouldn't still be living here!