A TCS Lawn Party????

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
By 2006 I would hope Mike and I will be in another place with more acreage and much more secluded. If that does happen, I have no problem with hosting a TCS party for the West Coasters (and Anne and her family as well).

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im from Utah, so... is that considered west coast?

Peace,
Brandon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Utah is considered "WEST" and Eric is from American Fork, so you have a place to stay w/us, as well as you do too Stephanie! Coast or not, ya'll are welcome in MV any day. It is hailing right now and Sasha is watching the hail bounce around

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm in Arizona and that is DEFINITELY the West! I figure that Oregon would be about a 3-day drive, for me. I'd be willing to pick someone up, on the way.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! American Fork huh? Im down there a lot. I live about 20 min. north of AF. Wherever it would be, I could either drive or fly.... if I get my eclipse though, Im definetly driving!

Peace,
Brandon

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't tell Cougar, but it's good he likes small cars... I don't know how safe we would be riding with him

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

Don't tell Cougar, but it's good he likes small cars... I don't know how safe we would be riding with him

I could just keep the interior whole, and fit 3 other people

I saw the nicest car today for sale... 77 Porsche 911S Widebody(not the typical skinny 70s porsche)
wanted 15K for it, but its a fast car!
In your honest opinion, which car is better? A 95-99 Eclipse GSX, or a 93+ TransAm?

Peace,
Brandon

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Brandon, Eric graduated form AF H.S. '95 -knows a lot of peope out your way!

Personally, I'd take the Eclipse. Better fuel injection, suspension, and cornering, the drive train is better engineered. Trans Am, nice, but doesn't have the interior look, either. But that's just me!

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats cool. True, the GSX all wheel drive drivetrain is a dream
The things I like about the TransAm are the muscle car feel (theyre fast!) 6spd transmission, and a big aftermarket. I think Ill go with the GSX though, it was my first choice. Now its the task of saving up 4K and taking out a loan for the rest
I guess Id better get working.
This is turning into a car thread

Peace,
Brandon

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

By 2006 I would hope Mike and I will be in another place with more acreage and much more secluded. If that does happen, I have no problem with hosting a TCS party for the West Coasters (and Anne and her family as well).
MA- Does this mean I will have to make a move to the west coast in order to be invited???
Or can you make special exceptions

3blackcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by squirtle

MA- Does this mean I will have to make a move to the west coast in order to be invited???
Or can you make special exceptions
I was thinking the same thing....

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow imagine winning that!

We had a tripple rollover the other week and that was £21 million.

That'll do just nice for what we need for air fares, function room, a disco to shake our frames, buffett, drinks, accomodation etc, etc..

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Wow imagine winning that!

We had a tripple rollover the other week and that was £21 million.

That'll do just nice for what we need for air fares, function room, a disco to shake our frames, buffett, drinks, accomodation etc, etc..
Rock on Sista!