A second Chance in life...

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey! haven't been on for a few days but i checked for updates on chance straight away!

he looks so happy with his new friends!
i'm so glad it has worked out there. i bet it was lovely to see him again.

not so good about his tummy upset though. sending tons of for the little guy.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by BabyWukong

Oh no! Poor kitten! What three parasites are those? I'll check with May to see if Chance has been checked for these particular three.
The two I mentioned (giardia and coccidia) as well as tritrichomonas. Toxoplasmosis is pretty common, and can cause all sorts of trouble, and diarrhea is only one.

Others here can tell you more about all of them.

Tritrichomonas

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tab

hey! haven't been on for a few days but i checked for updates on chance straight away!

he looks so happy with his new friends!
i'm so glad it has worked out there. i bet it was lovely to see him again.

not so good about his tummy upset though. sending tons of for the little guy.
That's so sweet of you
Yes it was great to see him playing happily with his best friend Keming. Also very heartening to know what a great owner May is. Regardless of feline or canine, any animal that she took in receive nothing but the best care without any thought of cost

MrBlanche, thanks for the tips! You sound very experienced yourself, I guess its from working at the shelter you mentioned. Or are you in the pet healthcare industry? I will ask May to ask the vet to test specifically for these 3 parasites if Chance and Keming's stools don't look better.