A Man's View of Relationships

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meme;

My example was meant to be an example. The point I was trying to make is that one half shouldn't be out there struggling while the other sits around. Hmm, maybe I just can't figure out a way to say what I meant. That's not coming out right either. Your spouse wants you to be at home. It's not like you're laying around while he's holding down 3 jobs.

I have a childhood friend who teaches all day and then works a second job at night because her lazy idiot of a husband hasn't held down a job in over 5 years! He's a school administrator, but he decided he wanted to write a book, so he left his job. Well, 5 years later, there's no great American novel forthcoming, and she's working like a fiend to keep things together.

And yes, I would tell him to hit the bricks.

G

ghostuser

Hey Deb....
Yes I understand you point now and I was just mentioning my situation as another reason for not working. In fact I have been "home" so many years now it will be hard to find a job that pays more then minimum wage. Sigh... Actually wish I could make money with my hobby (photography) but so far nothing. Or doing something in the tourist industry. Seems I am always doing that for free online but you can't get a paying job doing it unless you have a college degree!! And the funny thing is I know more about the tourist sites in this area then some of the people that work in that field....go figure!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by MeowMan
Geez, and Deb thanks I'm a pervert!!!!! Look at this vagrant female exploitation of a guy that Cat posted! I'm NOT complaining Cat. But, I notice women SOMETIMES tend to roll their eyes at mens fascination of naked women. I'm sorry, but women are JUST as bad, they just don't advertise it as guys do.

Am I right?
Yes and no...there are some women that will roll their eyes up...I'm not so sure why. Maybe because they're not used to that or a bit shy of a man's nakedness? I don't know...I can only speak for myself. It's so hard to generalize ya know...some guys don't like going to nudie bars and some do. So, it'a all a matter of preference. Personally, I like to look at nudity, I don't think that's really a good idea for me as a Christian...however, in all honesty, that's what I like, I don't think I'm a bad person because of it....I'm not perverted about it :laughing: :LOL: I think the body is a beautiful work of art...depends on the canvas of course! :laughing: It also doesn't mean I'm looking in very private areas....but, I'm a butt girl! :laughing: ....from waaaaaaay back

Oh Anne, not all men in America resemble this guy, however, I'd like to say that America has a bunch of hotties!

Well, check yer schedule Amanda and see what gives...you can pm me here or email me at [email protected]
While you're here, we can go visit Deb25 hahahahaahaha right Deb?

Love ya's !! &,

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Cat!

It's summer. I'm not working, and my door is open! If you are road-tripping, you'd better stop by!

Meme:

Have you considered going back to school? It's never too late, you know!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deb

Trust me, if I head up that way...you'll be the first to know! :laughing: :LOL: I hear the dudes in Tampa's pretty cool too!
:LOL: (eeeeeeeeeks, don't let Phil see this...their only eyecandy)

Love &,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyfoot

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmmmmm...isn't there some law in the US about desecrating Old Glory???
Wonder what the response would be if one of MM's ladies was in that pic instead of a guy??

Wonder if there'll be apologies needed here soon?:tounge2:Might not someone's son or daughter be perverted by this??
Now if it was MY pic up there .......

Have fun girls.

donna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it were your picture up there, I'd be using it in target practice. And not missing either.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kittyfoot, The flag law refers to flag burning, I believe. Oh, and it's not supposed to touch the ground, or be lower than any other flag. I don't think the picture you referred to did any of those things. . .

Isn't it strange that we'll protect our symbols more than our animals or environment?
People sure are messed up!