A Holiday Message to All TCS Members

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so pleased you can both see some light at the end now MA!.

Its at times such as this that you realise who your friends are, even though most of us havent met in person, but through this site we feel we know each other on a personal level.

I have shared my life with many here on the site and vice versa and that says a lot to me!.

If theres one thing we know we can all rely on here it's group support when we need it

Merry Christmas "EVERYONE"

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad to hear that things are better for you
You and your family have a very wonderful Christmas

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wishing you all the best. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MA I wanted to get this post going again. I've been concerned on how Mike is doing and how you're feeling and holding up? How was your Holiday and any other news you may want to share with us at this time.

jaspers mummy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hissy I'm not very good with words and a lot of people before me have said it so much better than I can so I just want to add a little something

When I first found and joined this site you were the first person to send me a message to say hi and welcome me here and I found that so touching I don't socalise very much and have very few friends so when I came in here and was welcomed so warmly by you it made me feel really good it may sound like a simple and silly thing to you but it ment the world to me you are a very special person and I am glad things are getting better for you and I just wonted you to know that you are both in my preys.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mary Anne - I don't know how I could have missed this thread. You a very dear friend, and I love YOU dearly as well! Hope things look up for in the near future!