A Card for Debby.

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in on it..I will PM you
I also think passing the card to whoever wants to sign it, is a good idea....

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am a bit confused!

Should I PM somebody my address, or should I let somebody (WHO???) with my name on the card, or with something more, words from myself?
I so want to be involved, but I am afraid to miss out, because I dont know what to do....

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cassandra_Star.... are we supposed to e-mail you with what we want you to say on our behalf now.... or are we leaving the card to be sent on to each person? I can understand why Pollyana's confused!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tamme, I didn't understand that's what you meant when you wrote that? I thought the card was still going to circulate, and THEN the thread would be printed and included!

For the sake of timeliness, I'm up for e-mailing Cassandra my message....

I just think what's going to happen with the card should be clarified.

Should we ALL e-mail our sentiments for Cassandra to include, or is it going to circulate?

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by LDG
Tamme, I didn't understand that's what you meant when you wrote that? I thought the card was still going to circulate, and THEN the thread would be printed and included!

For the sake of timeliness, I'm up for e-mailing Cassandra my message....

I just think what's going to happen with the card should be clarified.

Should we ALL e-mail our sentiments for Cassandra to include, or is it going to circulate?
Laurie, I have no idea what's going on, but if the card circulates to everyone so each person can sign it themselves it would takes months for it to get to it's destination, so let's forget that idea.

There's an idea of two cards being sent to her with our sentiments written in it by Cassandra - that's a good time saver.

Also there's an idea of printing a thread with our sentiments and sending it to her - that is also good on time. So if both get done, it's better than nothing hapening at all.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No offense girls, but this is way too confusing for everyone!

It will take you all too long to circulate the cards, and it will take a long time to wait for everyone to mail a card to one box and then forward it.

Why not just print out the thread that was started for her, and have one person mail it? Wouldn't that be the most efficient way?

Don't make this more confusing than it is!!!!!!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Tell you what, since I just got off the phone with Debby- I am going to email Debby this link tonight, she may or may not turn on her computer, but at least she will see it. Printing it out and mailing this to her is going to cause some problem because whoever does it will run out of printers ink before they are finished- or even paper!

So if you want to say something to Debby- do so now.