9 month old cat not eating and vomiting

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to hear she's doing better. Super happy to hear her liver/kidney function is in the normal range. This is a concern when not eating for days.
Thanks for the update.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Larryrelate

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm glad to hear she's doing better. Super happy to hear her liver/kidney function is in the normal range. This is a concern when not eating for days.
Thanks for the update.
Of course! Thank you for all of your help and the suggestions, I was getting really worried there.

Larryrelate

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She’s fine now! We’ve finished giving her all the medicine from the vet, we’ve gotten her back on her regular diet and she’s been eating like normal! Hasn’t thrown up or had a problem since!

Sevilay28

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She’s fine now! We’ve finished giving her all the medicine from the vet, we’ve gotten her back on her regular diet and she’s been eating like normal! Hasn’t thrown up or had a problem since!
Wonderful news! May I know which drugs you usef? The veterinarians in my country seem incompetent in this regard. If you tell me, I can recommend it to them.

Larryrelate

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wonderful news! May I know which drugs you usef? The veterinarians in my country seem incompetent in this regard. If you tell me, I can recommend it to them.
I had to give my cat 1ml of Metronidazole twice a day every 12 hours to keep her from throwing up and having diarrhea, and then I also had to give her 1/4 of a appetite stimulant every 2-3 days to get her to eat her food. I started off feeding her tuna and white chicken just to get her to eat something, and then slowly started mixing in her regular food. She stopped throwing completely when I brought her home from the vet, and she eventually she started eating full meals on her own and her poop became normal again towards the last few doses of the Metronidazole.