80's Movie Challenge

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ten, I think.

Somehow I've made it through life without ever having seen an Indiana Jones movie. I need to one of these days.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I haven't seen Top Gun or Die Hard, not sure about the '80s Batman, but I probably did because my brother was into superheroes. So somewhere between 17-19.

Die Hard is R rated, and I wasn't allowed to watch R rated movies in the '80s or '90s :tongue: . I don't know why I haven't seen Top Gun. Or maybe I did but don't remember it. I've definitely seen all the rest.
Somehow I've made it through life without ever having seen an Indiana Jones movie. I need to one of these days.
Don't start with Crystal Skull. It's honestly terrible.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched Top Gun for the first time within this past month because my husband had never seen it either and it was one of those iconic movies, but honestly I thought it was pretty badly edited. The scenes seemed pretty disconnected and things just happened randomly to the point of "where did this come from?" The music was great and the acting was fine, but I think they could have cobbled together a better finished product.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oops I missed The Terminator! Also R rated so I haven't seen it.

But it's one of those movies that are so much part of the zeitgeist that I bet I can describe the plot reasonably well even without having seen it, lol.