8 day old miracle...HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear this. You and your little guy really fought the good fight - I don't know thata there is anythign else you could have humanly done to help him stay. At least he got to know your love and care during his time here.

RIP Little one.

revenwyn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. It hurts when we give all we can to an animal and they pass away. You did all you could for this little one, but now he's whole and healthy with his siblings.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm so sorry he lost the fight.  I honestly don't think you could have done anything else to save him .  He is with his brothers and sisters now

Thank you for trying so very, very hard

happykitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah, gosh, so sorry.  Little guy and you did your best.  His little premature body just could not handle the world yet, even with good care.  Take good care of his momma now. 

rafm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry you lost him but for the short time he was here he knew love and that is more than he would have had born outside.

crickets mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So sorry you lost him.  We all know how hard you tried, and so does he. 

thekatsaysmeow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
im so upset right now cause i tried to post to you and i just couldnt get this god darn thing to post

i have horrible connection

i was gonna telll you to take a syringe and fill it with water and pull up the back of his skin in a pinch between

your fingers and stick the syringe under his skin and push the water in until it looks like a bubble under his fur

this is how you coukd have rehydrated him

im so sad for champ i really thought god would spare him and that he would let you

give him a great life... im so sad i cant even begin to express how sorry i am

for yourloss, but i dont want you to forget that you did everything right

theres nothing that you could have done then try your best my heart goesw out

to you for all your hard work and love and caring and help

you put in for caring for lil champ to try to have him have a good life

i just want you to kno thatt you did everything right i dont want you to blame

yourself theres nithing you could have done more for him

if anyone else was in your situation we would have all done the same

it makes me sicj thatsome people could be so heartless as to not try and help

just said it was not worth the time and there presious knoledge to help

you with him, they shhould all go to H e double hockey sticks!

im so very grateful that there are people like you on this earth who care so deeply

for such an innocent lil soul as to take your life and turn it upside down in a flash with no

guareentee that anything more could happen, god bless you hunnie

im so very proud of you mama i kno its very sad to loose your baby

and i want you to know that im hear for you anytime you need me just click

m and send me message and i will get back to you asap, i dont want you

to feel like a failure cause your not your the most caring human beung on this

gods gracious earth to care so much for a living creature that wasnt even your responisbility

to take care of, but you brought it onto your self to take that responisbility and try to save this lil champ

and even though he has passed he will forever have left his paw prints on each and everyone of our

hearts forever, my love goes out to you and i just want you to know that im proud of you

and that you did you best and i dont ever want you to think you didnt do your best

even though you couldnt save him you did the best thing that you could have ever done that not many people

would have done and that was try to give him thechance at life and to have a great life, hunnie i am

so very happy that you did this out of your own good and gracious heart and i hope that someday

when it is your time to take that final breath and say your final goodbyes thaat the most important person willl

remember all the great things you have done for everyone including lil champ

and when that day comes darlin" lil champ will be there and he will be healthy and happy and grown up and he

will show you just how greatful he was that you gave him a chance and he will forever be looking down from the clouds unto  all thegreat things you are doing for these animals that people have abandoned and didnt care about and he

will rememeber that you did all that for him and i hope you will eunite with him someday

i love you for what you have done and everything you did in tryiing to give him a greeat life

amen baby amen

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sadly, I do not think any action could have saved this little one. Sometimes we cannot do anything, and premature babies like this one rarely survive, despite all our care, even in the hands of the most experienced people. It is heartbreaking, but it happens. And it is not a good idea for those who are inexperienced to try such procedures as administering subcutaneous fluid by injection- you must know exactly what you are doing or you could kill the animal very easily.

I know you are grieving and we all grieve with you, but please know that you did more than most people would have done for htis baby, and I do not think anything you did or did not do would have made any difference. RIP little one.

Out of respect for Tamratesseneer and the little kiten I am now going to lock this thread. When you feel it is the right time, you may want to open a memorial thread for him in the 'Crossing the Bridge' forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.