64/65 Days Pregnant....the Anticipation Is Real!!but Butt Scooting?!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CalicoBaby07

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks everyone for your comments!

My closet is pretty big, very dark and quiet and Otis hasn't even come into my room. Yesterday morning, before she had her kittens, he was at the bottom of the steps and she stood on the very last step and had him by the neck trying to pull him upstairs. Then after she had them, she came downstairs and it seemed like she was trying to pull him upstairs. Maybe she does want him to come and see them.

Otis was only present at the first birth as he was the first kitten born :) He was born on June 16, 2018 and fixed at 4 months old. Yes, my poor baby got pregnant 6 months after having her first litter. And I know some may think "why didn't she get her spayed when he got neutered". My sister who originally adopted Baby paid for her spay but we missed the appointment due to my sisters work and it's been a pain in the butt for me to get her to reschedule. Financially, I could only afford Otis' surgery at the time and hoped my sister would reschedule the appointment. Buuut...since Baby got pregnant again, I'm not waiting for my sister and will just have her spayed here at our vet once it's time. :)

danteshuman

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are many low cost clinics.... but even though it is routine I understand wanting to save up to get it done by a vet you know and trust.