Thanks for the pictures.

I love pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jade007

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
THANKS EVERYONE for your nice words!!!

I did call my vet yesterday (where I take all my pets) and they will give me a discount... woohoo..... If it was just 2 kitties it would be okay... but 5 is a lot.. but worth it in the end!!!

Everyone is doing well.... Dakota seems to be loving being a mommy... she is a really good mom I am very proud!!

I will keep on posting pictures.. Right now I am like an excited grandma (lol) going camera crazy.. and I am sure it is not going to die down at any point...

I asked my husband yesterday if we could keep all 5... I did not get an actually real answer.. taking that as a possible no ...maybe i can keep 3... haha.. We will see... I do not even want to think about them leaving at this point I am already way to attached

Thanks again everyone for your nice words, advice and information!!

You guys are great!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jade007

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thought I would post some more pics this morning..

Since everything is getting more relaxed and mommy is very comfortable it is easier to get pictures

I know it has only been 2 days.. but i already notice them getting bigger!!!

I also find that the females cry when i pick them up.. but the males are so quiet.. they are like yah sure this is fine... the females are more like give me my mom .. lol...

I will post pictures weekly so you guys can watch them grow..

Today is just extras .. because it is so exciting!!!

Good luck to all pregnant kitties out there and their parents!!!
I was so impatient and very nervous.. but now all said and done...

Everything turned out beautifully!!!

Thanks

The picture goes... Male,Female,Male,Male and then the one by the feet of them is the other Female!!!! As long as my judgement is correct!!

And again thanks for your comments on Dakota!! (Mommy) She is a beautiful girl with a great personality.. and it did take sometime for her to trust us .. For the first 7 months we had her.. she would not trust us at all... (we found her under neither a truck (hence "Dakota") when she was about 3-5 weeks old.. in the winter.. January 2007... but I have to say waiting the 7 months paid off... because she is now more affectionate then our 2 males.. ( the 2 kings!! Fonzie and teko!!)

Have a good day!!!!!!!!!!!

zoethor2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I say again, gorgeous! They're going to be a lovely bunch of cats when they grow up.

Keep working on hubby -- my mom always managed to wear my dad down. That's how we ended up with 15 cats when I was growing up. Or she just wouldn't tell him and a month later he'd be like "Wait, who's that orange tabby cat?" and she'd say "Oh, did I forget to tell you that I took one of the neighbor's kittens/rescued it from the woods/saved it from being put down at the humane society/got it from someone's barn?" Worked like a charm.