49 days pregnant.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nothing yet. She's very uncomfortable tho. She's in her nursing box. But how big of a mucus plug dies a cat have this is her second time passing it and the first time was smaller. She's having a few contraction every once in a while. I can tell cause she stretches out and then curls her toes then meows nd changes positions and lays back down.

kayfaei

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I hope Lizzie is doing well along with the kittys that she have! I'm sort of in the same position. A month or two ago these two stray cats (they were born two houses down from me) decided to make my garage their home..I think its mainly cause my little sister started to feed them cat food daily we thought one was a girl and the other a boy. Turns out they were both females (sisters yay) the one who we thought was a HE actually was a she and have become pregnant.I honestly don't think shes even a year old. They are super friendly and love to be petted, I think this is due to them being born two houses down and the owners of the house obviously made human contact with them.

Last week I had the pregnant cat we call her Allison, on my bed and I could feel little flutters against my hand and feel a lot of movement, I think we might have a little bit longer to wait but tonight I got her in my house so she can relax stress free and eat /drink as much kitty food as she wants
. its been raining/snowing/sleeting all day with the temps staying between 20-30s  wanted her to also be warm.

Heres to hoping both of our cats have safe deliverys!

furbabies5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hows Lizzie doing? Hopefully she will have a fast delivery, since she's already uncomfortable. Exciting! :clap::vibes::vibes:ue

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She's fine no kittens yet tho. She's getting bigger and starting to get her milk in little bit. I am about to update the profile pic.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
There is her new belly pic

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well Lizzie is nesting alot today. Her temp is stay steady at 99.5. Shes not eatting as much today. Her breathing has picked up. But she's doing good.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ya. She is acting weird today. Very restless and ain't wanting to lay down. When she does 2 minutes later she's up and moving again.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Does a cats milk always come in before a delivery? Cause she's sagging a little but no milk will come out.

kayfaei

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lizzie still holding on to those babies? My stray cat Allison is very loving today, and shes rolling around on the ground  just being playful. she wanted to come inside so i let her and shes been drinking tons of water and then getting in her nesting box. Her sides look different, at first her sides used to stick out almost as if the babies were glued to her ribs but now  her stomach is sagging more. I felt her stomach and they are still alive as ever

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ya she's still holding them in. They r moving and are carrying low. Her temployees has been steady at 99.2 today.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lizzie's temp just dropped to 98.6.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well Lizzie is 63 days tomorrow. She's uncomfortable. Still eating like crazy. But sleeping and using the litter box more. And the profile pic was taken today. And the 98.6 was my thermometer messing up I think cause it's backing the 99s and 100s. But I think it will be anytime now. She's already made her nest in a covered up dog crate.so hoping anytime now. I am getting more and more anxious and nervous.

levi68

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your worse than my husband when we had our first ;)

Just take a big breath and relax. She may sense your tension and a cat will not go into labour if she's thinks it's not safe.

I haven't read through the post thoroughly but I am assuming this is her first litter. The passing of the first kitten might by tough for her, as she won't really know what's happening. But nature takes over and I'm sure you'll be there in case she gets into trouble.

It's an exciting time!!

Can't wait to see pics!

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes this is her first litter. Ya I will be here if she needs me.

furbabies5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow her tummy has gotten so much bigger in just the last few days! She is probably close to delivering by now. Yay! I hop her delivery is fast and easy. Bear had her first litter last Friday and is was scary for her and me but she did amazing and nature took over and she is a great mom. Lizzie will do good. Can't wait to see the kittens, she is a beautiful cat!

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well she's not showing any sign's of going into labor. Just her same usual self. Ten ain't dropped except for that one time now it's back up in the low 99s. So I don't know. And thanks she's a great cat.

webb2011

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And she is in labor