3 million posts contest! Mission accomplished!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

I'm guessing we can get this done by Thursday if everyone keeps posting the way we have
Unfortunately I go back to work tomorrow after a weeks vacation

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rad65

I'm a little confused about these rules for this game. Does the winning post have to be relavent, or in some way add to the thread? Or can the winning post be one of the "aw so cute" posts from pet pics, when someone posts that to each of the 10 newest pet pics? Just wondering, because given posting trends that could be a real possibility, and I'm wondering if that is a legit strategy.
Fortunately or unfortunately, we're just having fun trying to get there with all these silly game threads.
I think the attitude here is - it's not which person wins or why, but that the kitties win (the donation).
I don't think I've EVER had so many short posts. I'm famous for my "essay" answers.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was going to be my day off today but I have just accepted another shift *sigh* but need the money after my new years dramas.

You guys have done so well while I've been sleeping

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I will try to playmore games etc in the next week to get some extra posts up - it really is a worthwhile milestone for some kitties somewhere!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Were getting there very quickly especially today I have lost count of how many I've posted must of over 100

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All these games made me reach my 1000th post! And it's almost my 2nd anniversary here too.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're doing great!

I was upset last night, the board was loading really slowly for me, to the point I had to refresh a few times just to get a thread to load, then again to get a reply box to come up
Boo! But I have nothing to do at work today, so hopefully I'll make it up today

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
3,705 to go!
I actually did some marking today, not just posting here. Still have to defrost the freezers.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, got a bunch of work done this morning, and won't be on much until this evening, but WOOHOO! Great job!

...and the site is loading REALLY slowly for me too.