3 million posts contest! Mission accomplished!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
No, I was really going to sit down and mark them today, but for some reason didn't get around to it. I did manage to take Jamie for a walk and make some dinner.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm afraid I was busy on New Years Eve and New Years. I was really hoping that we would make it in time. Did Anne extend the deadline? From what I was reading it appears that she did... THANK YOU!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And all the photos one I thought it was either going to sink it swim and its done brilliant its interesting seeing what others have seen

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know I'm having to go through loads of cat ones I've got loads from before the cats but they ate all the wrong size lol

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a little confused about these rules for this game. Does the winning post have to be relavent, or in some way add to the thread? Or can the winning post be one of the "aw so cute" posts from pet pics, when someone posts that to each of the 10 newest pet pics? Just wondering, because given posting trends that could be a real possibility, and I'm wondering if that is a legit strategy.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
At this point we're accepting anything remotely resembling a post, but don't worry, the rules will be enforced again after the contest.