3 ferals at snow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is one kitten where is no pic uploaded as of yet, odd thing is that Mauku is with that kitten all of time, kitten is at Mauku's cave and hardly ever leaves from there.

Anyway kitten is almost a copy of Tiger, managed to grab pic of her now though, I think that kitten does require bit more than others, it is first time that I actually see that kitten well and if I see correctly from large image, there is clear stuff at corner of eye and poop is wet and smelly if it was that kitten, but I think it was.

Maybe this is Austin Powers kitty? Something similar in chest area

I really don't know why chest fur is like that, I just noticed that, usually that kitten has been hiding quite well with other black one, but as now black one has started coming around that kitten has gone to hide behind back of Mauku, which is quite good place really, even I need to be bit careful when poking there, Mauku is then above my head level and her paws are really quick, she is looking me so that she does not tolerate much when I come to look around at her place and I know she will claw me without any hesitation if given any reason to do so, Mauku is not same as most kitties, she is feral born to most likely feral parents, rules are same as with any wild animal out in wild, that must be remembered with Mauku, she is not a pet in that sense.

Anyway to little kitten, those are quite a whiskers that cutie has and you should see those eyes fully open, completely round and very large

I try to get that one now to trust me so that I could examine it bit more. Without any real data or evidence, I'm leaning bit towards that this kitten would be she.

This is because Mauku tolerates the kitten, Mauku never tolerates anyone to her place, it is instant clawing to top of head with open palm and hard if anyone even tries to do that and boy does that hurt, yes, she has done that to top of my head, Miuku does that too, but Miuku is so slow I can mostly dodge him, nobody dodges Mauku and everybody gets hisses from Mauku, but for some reason this one kitten is now tolerated by Mauku and she even licks that kitten and is protective over that kitten, it is bit odd.

First tiger (tabby brown kitten) is male with 60% likelyhood, I'm not too good to tell, but based on informational pics I found, I think he is indeed he, easy to check, just give a hand to him and he puts claws and fangs into hand, then he can be carried around, even though it is rather painful, but also gender is easy to check that way, even that too is painful.

Panther (first black kitten) I think is female, bit more difficult to say even same method works well.

Other black one I have no idea.

It is however bit difficult to say for sure without any experience.

Now I need only some decent photos from other black one...

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Has anyone ever experienced tamed feral going back to feral even being inside?

Mouku is now almost as shy as year ago, he hides when sees me and this is without any reason I can think of, he is almost impossible to pet unless it is moment that he accepts petting, now he got some panic attack and did run under the bed, first running towards door, then scratches me from finger so that finger's skin is split in lengthwise and blood is dripping, completely feral, no even sign of tame cat in him.

If I try real hard, maybe he got spooked when I did carry kittens around, but he did not show any signs of getting spooked then, quite odd, imo.

He is not coming from under the bed, also he does not get that he is too big to hide there, his tail is outside and fully visible

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How's he doing today? Still spooked? My guess is something scared him, and this is just a temporary setback. I can't imagine it has to do with the presence of the other kittens, but... ?????

I do know that we had setbacks along the way with some of the cats, and it was either something about the environment changed, or something happened to the cat.

With Flowerbelle, she got her head through the handle of a plastic bag and bolted. She was completely freaking out, and it was near impossible to get the bag off of her. She hissed at us and hid for a day, but got over it.

With Chumley, we had to move him from the trailer next door to our RV. He was almost a lap cat on his own next door (half on, half off the lap, but enjoying it very much), but even now, over a year later full time here, he is not a lap cat.

Maybe something happened with one of the kittens and Mouku, and he smelled the kitten on you?

And that 2nd tabby also has very beautiful markings!!!! And I like the name Austin! For a girl, maybe all that needs to change is the spelling? To Austen?

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mouku has been bit better today, but he comes next to my leg asking petting and as I reach to pet him he bolts off.

I'm thinking that maybe he is spooked because of me carrying Miuku, he did saw that as well as he saw me carrying a kitten, for him that might be really scary as he is bit afraid of everything type of cat.

That 2nd tabby is not well, I must phone to vet about that one, poo is wet and very smelly, also seem to gain weight slower than others, spends more time alone and Mauku is very protective of that kitten, so I think kitten is sick or at least stressed. I did play with that kitten today, slowly kitten learned to play with me, but still is bit scared and underweight.

Other black is actually very dark brown, bit longer fur than black one. That dark brown one is lot like Mouku, if he sees anything that might be scary he paws it wildly, raising paw and holding it up staring target, then wham hits the target, and again stares with raised paw, then hits perhaps several times in a row and if target is whole time lifeless might put paw down and sniff it a bit.

My finger was the scary thing today, I got many new holes to my finger today

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
With diarrhea, it could be a lot of things, all of which need treatment. So yes, hopefully it's not too difficult to get the kitten to the vet. The other option, of course, at least as a first step, is to get the kitty's poop to the vet.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kitty that was having wet poop seem to be now much better and kitty is much more trusting, comes to play right next to me and also that one attacks my hand at random, I don't know if it could of been just the stress and change of diet as *******************************************

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++*----------

Sorry about that, black kitty named Panther decided to write a bit too...

As I was saying, these kittens had outdoor kitty dry food and who knows what they did ate before coming indoors and now they get natural diet with chance to eat better dry food of special formula, so that has been quite big change, I must however observe the situation.

Things have been good now with Mouku as I have not let anyone to stairs anymore, Miuku has been quite creative in his attempts to sneak to stairs however, I have had great difficulties in keeping him out from there, but picking him up and carrying to other room seem to bring some results, he tries to sneak behind the curtain of window that is right next to door and jumps from shadows to door when I'm trying to sneak from door so that he gets not enough large opening, which often results me wrestling with Miuku at the door way and that usually results me carrying him to other room.

He has given up already possibility of jumping off from hammock, running along 2 inch pathway near ceiling, jumping multiple levels of catree down, then running to door at ludicrous speed as then I usually manage to slip past the door and almost close it, so he hides now closer, always a different spot, sometimes even right at the door.

I think he somehow enjoys of that as after our 'game' he comes to ask petting and purrs, I'm unsure if I should enjoy or be frustrated, this all happens more than 20 times a day

I did pet Mauku with one finger, from the side, five sweeps was more than she could tolerate and she did move away, she was in her hiding place and in her box there, but she did not moved away immediately, also she was trying to look spooked, but she really was not, one can tell it from how she slowly blinked at me between trying to look spooked. Also she was right there next to me for food after that, if she would of been spooked or mad at me she would not be doing that, I have experience from what happens when she gets pissed, then she hisses, maybe growls and tries to be alone and invisible.

Whatever reason she is so shy about touching is something she has decided to have, she probably likes a lot from petting but maybe she thinks that she don't want to like, who knows, she is very different from others, she is not direct and she has quite different things that she likes, but finally I found one treat that she actually accepts, Sanabelle hairball - snacks, those should be helping with hairballs, all I know it is compacted grass, or that pet shop owner told me, they smell funny but if she likes them I give them to her at least there is something nice for her now.

Miuku will not touch those, Mouku will eat them. Then there is another similar type treat which only Miuku will eat, but he is completely crazy about them, tried to climb up my leg to get one, oooh the pain claws sinking to skin.

Talking about pain, Tiger decided to leap to my hand today, using claws of front paw to hang there, I guess that is play attack some people warned me about, bleeding wounds at wrist was result from there, they are quite alive and not yet understanding limits too well, but whole time they are learning, it is just bit hard not to scream from pain and do quick moves at that would make bit of setback for them, I try instead calmly but firmly express ow in cat terms, which usually results them easing off a bit.

I had once a broken arm, took me a week to go into doctor as it did not hurt that much, was bit of surprise to know arm was broken, had started to heal ok without doing anything to it, high tolerance of pain comes handy with these kittens, even it can be troublesome at times, I have often wondered who's blood is on floor and found it was mine, being clumsy just adds to trouble of that.

Sometimes kittens are playing quite rough among themselves too, I hear sometimes sound of cat making sound as if someone would step on their tails, only to find two small kittens fleeing separate directions when I try to see what is going on. It is really full day job to maintain this many kittens, food bowl is stumbled upon and all dry food is at floor several times a day, etc. They are very very messy too, even water bowl has been upside down few times and it should be rather difficult to turn that upside down, they are quite able to many things that one can't think possible for them really.

Still I would not change any moment away, they put smile on face even more times a day, so it is always a win

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry, but I have this image of you, completely frazzled from trying to prevent Miuku from getting to the stairs, with scabs all over your arms and legs from play attacks and attempts to get at treats.

At least life is interesting, and you're getting lots of exercise!

And of course!
The diet change can most certainly cause diarrhea.

Poor, confused Mauku!
Our Tuxie was never confused about it like she is, but when we could first pet him, he could stand exactly one stroke of his cheek.
Then he'd slap us with his paw, that was enough. It slowly increased with time. It took a few years... but now he loves being brushed, and can stand as many pets as we can give him.
When he wants pets, he'll be quite insistent about it.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just saw pile of cats.

There was Mouku sleeping at cough, then partly on top of him there was tiger, panther and kitten without name, that is tiny and cute and very fast, all of them were on one tiny pile sleeping in harmony, Miuku was not with them, Mauku probably was on her 'eagle's nest' and one dark brown kitten was somewhere where I could not see him.

Earlier today that tiny one without name was chasing mouse in a string, I found out that there was no way to be faster than that kitten, really incredible reaction times, a lot faster than even a Mauku, which is her own class among rest of them. I did swing mouse in a string as fast as I could but kitten just run after and grabbed it, best I lasted was around 3 seconds until kitten catched the toy, what was most amazing was how almost any vertical surface was floor to that kitten, with single leap jumped to top of scratching pole and without slowing changed direction 90 degrees and jumped to wall where launched to window and grabbed the mouse.

Leap after leap so fast that I did register sounds and as I blinked kitten was already at other location, really amazing and skillful creature. There were many backflips and other stunts, also front part was often already going to other direction while rear part was still coming to corner, it is bit challenging to even think about how quick such kitten brain truly is, when kitten registers prey, estimates it's speed and distance, leaps on to it so that catches the prey all in single blink of on eye and is already looking around for possible additional preys there might be.

None of other kittens are coming even a close to that speed, Mauku has quick paws, but that kitten is completely as quick or even bit quicker, it is almost unnatural how kitten can move at such speed, but that does leap instead of running just leap after leap, that kitten walks very cautiously and silent, but when there is need for speed kitten starts leaping, bouncing from spot to another and very accurately, others are just staring that kitten going, they can't catch that one, they do try, a lot, but that one has bit better skills.

They eat a lot, also if I touch something it is a toy or food, instantly, so as instantly at least one is either batting or chewing which I did touched, often both. When I give them food, they like to bat it too as they seem not to have patience to wait so that food would be in a bowl.

Mouku has been asking more petting lately, must be that he wants to stairs, Miuku managed to sneak into there and I let him be there until I came back up, which was few minutes, he was very willing to go indoors and was rubbing his head to everything and to me after that.

You see it has already been subzero temps during nights so staircase is very cold as there is as cold as outside, Miuku's paws were very cold after that and he has now been happily inside, he is not used to cold anymore so it is quite horrible for him.

Miuku has been much more accepting of being carried around, sometimes he purrs when I pick him up, but I still need to be bit quick and stealthy when picking him up.

I have been picking up little kittens too, so that they will get used to it, they are rather easy to pick up as they are so small, Miuku is so heavy and large that he is not very easy to carry, if he struggles there is no holding of him, Mouku is even bigger, he is also quite stubborn, attempt of picking up him does not end well, he bolts off using claws to my palm and jumping to safety, sometimes he is fine to sleep at leg end of sofa when I'm sleeping there, also sometimes he partly rest on my lap, he would not fit onto my lap actually, but he keeps his head on my knee at times, sometimes sets to sleep next to me when I'm sitting at sofa, so he does like to be close as long as he is in control of situation.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are bit wilder now, getting trustful, so they think it is ok to do more of cat things, so black one named Panther has been enjoying himself by jumping on top of LCD monitor quite few times, amazingly he is rather fine stepping on thin monitor frame that is not much thicker than my thumb.

Three of them are rather problematic, when I'm using laptop on my bed they all come to bed at same time and start helping with typing, they are persistent in doing that as when I lift three kitten away there is two again at keyboard, laptop is warm, that might lure them.

They do climb quite a bit, anything is good for climbing if it is even a bit soft, like door frame.

Feeding times are quite insane, all seven runs in and tries to be first next to my leg so I would trip over, Mauku is usually around 3 feet away, but rest are right there.

I get many, many, cheek rubs these days, when I wake up, there comes Miuku, Mouku, Panther, Tiger, Tiger2 and Mauku, little after comes very dark Brown that has not good name yet. All need to say good morning by rubbing their top of head to my hand, some require then petting and after this ritual staring starts, where is our breakfast, we demand our breakfast, do not do anything else, give us our breakfast they stare, so I walk to their side whole army of cats stumbling at my feet so that I must move my feet without lifting a lot and very little at time, since they are in danger of getting stept over.

Filling a bowl contains challenges of swinging paws and sea of furry heads, panther usually climbs somewhere where he can swing paws at me at bowl there are so many cat heads that it is difficult to find where the bowl is, yet to supply some food there, however it does not matter much as them do make food disappear from spoon before spoon reaches into bowl, it is bit like how they are, quite fast.

Every day is an adventure and almost every hour brings surprises, this is lot more than I could imagine, but I think in a good way, maybe, at least they are not eating my fingers so much now, but they do love to hunt them for sure, odd creatures.

Their fauvorite has been now empty match box at end of string hanging from door frame, single match inside of box provides too much stimulation and box will be destroyed in seconds, but empty box lasts bit longer, I put it so that they have to reach it with two paws.
It is quite active spot then with all four and sometimes Miuku and Mouku too running, leaping, jumping around, of course all at the same time, that is how they do things, together and with great deal of noise

Miuku whom was wildest of three is sometimes seeking quiet spot to rest a bit, he is not jumping around as he used to as now he oversees kittens and tries to show some sample how they should behave, but they will not be much easier before spring, hopefully I can find new homes for three kittens before that, it is just not very easy, there are two shy ones which are even more difficult to rehome, but even Tiger, who is most forthcoming, has bit of shyness with contact etc. Rescue is always bit more challenging than kitten liven in safety for it's whole life, but rescue is also very fond of caretaker and not at all so picky about food brand or such, also they don't get all moody because that silly human being has done silly human things like cleaning and rearranging, that does not result havoc which some spoiled kittens might do, oh no, havoc is present every moment, if it is possible to bring down it will be bring down, if it tears it will be teared, but not because of some minor thing, just because it is fun

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems that I have a lap warmer, black kitten named Panther decided that purring on lap is nice thing to do, that one also sleeps at leg end of my bed sometimes.

Not much has been going on, apart from usual chaos, they eat bit less perhaps now as they start to have bit weight on them already.

Still can't sleep because of them being so active during the night, but it is how kittens are, they seem to pile on top of Mouku when they sleep, Mouku has his spot on sofa and he goes there, then comes one kitten and soon rest of them, unless they sleep near me, which also does happen.

Surprisingly difficult to find homes for them.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Black Panther seem to be now quite well settled in, when I lift keyboard on my lap he sleeps at front of computer monitor, but if I lift him on my lap instead he sleeps on my lap.

Miuku is looking rather envious, he comes for pets every now and then, but Mouku is getting more and more pet hungry, when he wants petting he wants it good, he excepts that I pet him for at least 10 minutes, if I stop he looks at me and lifts my hand with his nose.

They are starting to learn that staircase is no longer their territory, it is too cold in there soon, so it can't be helped.

2nd tiger is bit funny, grabs my hand with paws and claws, then starts to nibble my hand from random spot and then licks, then nibbles and then licks.
Made mistake and tried to pet that one, front paws grabbed my hand with claws and hind legs started kicking with stupidious speed, I found out that I had some loose skin, oh moment....

That one is quite alive indeed, don't know how long it will take from that one to accept petting, but I get cheek rubs from that one too, rarely, but at food time.

Ahahhah, now that one is hearing ducktales tune from loudspeakers and paws inside of speaker, same thing that Miuku does too

Panther decided to come and type a bit again, luckily he decided to set down next to me and not on keyboard.

I had to set passwords to all computers as laptop Panther knows how to turn on and he likes it warm, so he turns it on if lid is left open, then he seem to be able to log in if there is no password, usually there is then windows help and some other help articles opened, I'm suspecting that he has plans of world domination and he is trying to learn to use computers, or then I have watched too much of Pinky and the Brain

Well as there was Panther leaning against me, soon there were tiger and 2nd tiger too, Miuku came to next to bed but only looked very large eyes and did not joined, surely it was bit crowded already.

Dark brown / almost black one is only one that does not tolerate me being very close, I get hissing, surely he comes to play, but clearly that one prefers his own space.

Miuku has learned to drink from fountain now, which is good, he is drinking now much more than before and that is also good, haven't seen tiny dry poo since building the fountain thing.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tiger seem to be ill, when he jumped into bed I hear trrrrr and wet poo with blood is on bed, vet can see him only tomorrow, but we will be travelling tomorrow, which may be rather an adventure.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Surprisingly it really does not slow tiger down, whatever it is, but I got medicine for all of them because they found ear mites, medicine and checkup did cost 150 toymoney.

Friend with tiny dog and with bit similar symptoms had to pay more and for only one, this is 7 cats what I have.

Earmites are nasty, all cats need to be treated at same time, now tell me how do you put Frontline on feral that is afraid of touch and has earned name of lightning paw from her performance?

It does not help that she moves like a quicksilver, she walks really fast very low and it is like liquid moving around obstacles, quite funny to watch how front and rear seem not to have much to do with themselves as she makes those turns.

Maybe I could roll her on carpet or towel, but I really doubt that, her rear is completely independent from front and she turns in smaller space than what she occupies.

Miuku was easy, just did hold my hand on his chest and his rear was against my body, he did not like it, but did tolerate it, made a quite leap when I was finished and he felt there was something odd put to his neck, quite nice he is, not feral by much anymore.

Mouku is going to hurt me, but have to put medicine to him too, but he is that much of feral that if he does not want something he is ready to use force to get out of situation.

Kittens are not big issue, they lack of strength and ability to truly hurt human, their genes are from much tamer parents than those of Mouku and Mauku, so they have more of natural blocks against using full force on human, it is not the case with Mauku and Mouku, maybe bit with Miuku too, their genes are clearly different.

This I base on that kittens have been all their life without human contact, but they accept me touching them, two did accept that from day 1, even they did not liked it at first, but they were submissive. But with these original three I have been living now quite long time in cat time, however they are not submissive, only Miuku is tolerant, but not submissive by any amount, they have their own head and their own will and I don't that will ever change, they will learn to tolerate, but never they will be ok with something they don't approve first and always they are ready to use force.

Of course that is so with Tiger too, but in lot less amount, however one worker at vet forgot that and tried to simple remove Tiger from carrier, without preparing him for that, so she earned nice red scratch and ripped glove, that small difference between animal that has been wild and animal that has always been tame, is something often forgotten and then accidents happen.

So that is also why I like to think first bit of how to proceed with this as strong male just starting to close at his full strength and measures is not quite harmless, with Mauku most danger is she slipping away, with Mouku there can be blood loss and even blood poisoning if it comes to worse.

I think that I start studying bit more about their muscle structures and ways how to keep them immobilized easily.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Earmite treatments.

So only Mouku and Mauku are left, but Mouku has been hiding last two days, he does sleep close to me and let's me pet, but is hiding some monster, maybe one of those 3 times smaller than himself.

Mauku seem to be also bit evasive, but have to deal with them today, little kittens are easy as long as you can grab them.

2nd black one, that is actually very dark brown with long fur, I have named something that translates to teddybear, he is quite much like dark brown small bear, legs are thick and short and as he now has learned to trust me he comes to leg end of my bed, usually likes to watch more than play. Funnily enough, he has been more trustful since I grabbed him and put medicine to his neck. Surely he does not approve of petting yet, but he comes and rest against my leg without any trouble, slowly he has learned not to spook from smelling my scent from my finger, still he prefers to sit and look at me from distance after sniffing.

Short fur kittens trust more easily than long fur kittens, so has been here for all, including Miuku and Mouku really, well except Mauku but she is old and does not count.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Mouku seem to be acting weird way, he did go hiding under the bed and then when I close door he comes to lie under the chair, even comes to get few pets, but then goes under the chair, which is not much of hiding place for him because it is so open construction.

He is not moving much, hisses and paws little kittens and moves in stealth mode, so that he is moving slowly and not making any sounds, stopping and looking around constantly, when I sleep he comes to sleep next to bed.

Maybe kitten spooked him so that he did fell off from their bridge and has now some pains, but would he then come to get some petting?

He is so evasive of everybody at the moment that I see him mostly when I wake up or get to sleep.

Maybe it is that he knows about medicine and tries to avoid about getting it?

Whole day I tried to get into position where I could hold Mauku, but it is not so easy, she is always turning herself so that she could easily evade my attempts, so haven't even tried to grab her, when ever I get behind of her, she turns or moves and only way to get her is to get behind of her, put both hands under joint of fore legs to body, as there is holes where you put your index fingers and other fingers next to those, then thumbs above around the spine and lift up so that cat's weight locks her to your hands, it is only way to hold her when grabbing her as otherwise she will slip, but can't do that from front, only behind or side and behind.

She is too quick for towel too, no need to even attempt of that one.

My best chances are when napping in sofa and she is at window, just need to get her used to me getting up, she is already close to that.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did managed to give medicine to Mouku, I managed to put him between me and arm rest of sofa, then lean and use one of my hands to keep him on place, while trying to find his skin from neck to apply liquid there, it was still quite struggle as he is really strong and willing to bite to get out.

Then I released him so that he did not get impression of sneaking away, he has not been so spooked after that.

Stomach medicine for little ones has been quite challening too, except for Tiger, he does not like from getting that, but he is taking it in like a real tiger, very easy really, for others it is not so easy.

Medicine seem to be working, there has not been now much of issues with them.

There is then another medicine that needs to be applied after two weeks, that is to neck too, quite challenge it will be.

With Mauku there has been no luck, she is very evasive and knows that I'm going to put medicine to her neck.

Miuku comes on my lap when I try to put stomach medicine for little ones and starts to push me on top of his head, he is their mentor and protector so as he sees kitten not liking what I do he tries to help kitten, I think. At least he is not wanting that medicine, puts eyes smaller and wide, then rises front of body up while starting to look escape, so clearly it is not something he would love to 'drink'.

Then there is some other medicine to mix for food, but all in their time, it is not allowed to put all medicine at once as there might be conflicts.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This black kitten is really a love bug, he demands to sleep next to me and he has to be on my lap when I sit at front of computer.

Miuku is now bit envy, he is looking at me constantly, but will not come sit on edge of bed, even he sees how black kitten is sleeping here, must be quite bit of thinking going on in his head.

jtbo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mauku's treatment did not go so well.

As I wrote earlier about different kind of cats, ones with tame genes, others with not so tame genes, Mauku is not one with tame genes.

I managed to grab her, but she did struggle so hard that she managed to turn herself and bite to my arm, several times in a row, very quickly and also she did claw quite furiously, I now have 11 red dots at my wrist made by Mauku's fangs and she did not hold back, not even a bit, so fangs did go deep, by luck she did miss large veins, but few of bites did cause issue, dark purple color is spreading along with blood circulation, so I think I need to see doctor, Mauku needs to see Vet, I think, found out she has ulcher in her mouth, at least one and I think that she did bite to her tongue as her mouth was bloody after that, or then it was my blood.

Sadly few bites did not result much of bleeding so bacteria was not pushed out from my hand, I feel rather great amount of pain up to my shoulder now.

If I can't give medicine to Mauku, then how I'm going to keep her with others? She really can't be with others, unless treated, so I must bring her to vet and they either can't treat her unless she is given a shot of sleeping drug, which I don't know if they are willing to give her 4 times a year which medication requires to keep them worm free as they like to eat mice if those happen to enter indoors.

It was quite eventful but finally managed to put her into cage, where she now smells (fear and stress causes them to deploy some scent I believe) and is annoyed does not eat, does not drink and I think we are back at square 1 with her.

If we would live in country where there is no harsh winter, I would gladly keep her as outdoor cat, but now such is not possible.

Also with her being such scared of humans she is really bad example for other cats, so as for now I'm relocating her to downstairs, some keeps cat in stables etc. That kind of place would be great for her, imo. She is really great hunter, so re-homing would work well too, however I don't think that she has hope to be upstairs, at least for as long as kittens are still growing and learning how to behave.