2010 TCS Secret Santa Sign-ups Are Here- CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I signed up today
! I am so excited and been saving up a few extra gifts to send. This will be my third year and can't express how much Maia and I love being a part of it! But I can show you....

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Glad to hear it, Paula!!

you all need to just simmer down
sign-ups are over the 24th, and I promise that you'll have your names ASAP after that
Simmer down....No Way Katie...LMAO We plan on being as rambuctious as possible to get the show on the road. Ive been looking forward to this since it ended last year!!!

Bring on the SS!!! Im so excited to start shopping for my SS...This hands down is gonna be the bestest everrrr...I already used up my bday and christmas presents from BF. LOL..He bought me a new computer since my desktop crashed. Now if only I could figure out how to type properly on this netbook all would be well....LOL Im still not used to having a mousepad directly where I normally place my hands so it takes me like an hour to type one line since I move and click the mouse all over the place LOL....

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Guess what? I've already purchased a llama for my recipient! He spit at me today, while I was trying to teach him to jump thru a hoop, but that's what llamas do.
Just kidding...they are really very loving creatures.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by capt_jordi

Guess what? ONLY 20 MORE DAYS TO SIGN UP! THAT MEANS 20 DAYS CLOSER TO GETTING OUR NAMES!
Brill, I really can't wait for it, we go on holiday 20th sept, when we get back I am startin all my christmas shopping, I have been looking at lots of things to buy but I want to wait and see who I get first to make sure they don't have any preferences and I buy all the wrong things
x

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Now if only I could figure out how to type properly on this netbook all would be well....LOL Im still not used to having a mousepad directly where I normally place my hands so it takes me like an hour to type one line since I move and click the mouse all over the place LOL....
i HATE trackpads! try this - you can get a wireless mouse @ walmart [or similar] that works great. needs a USB port & batteries. my macbook has a place in the settings where i can tell it to ignore trackpad input when the mouse is in use.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been planning what I would buy if I get certain people's names.
I still don't plan on doing major shopping until I go to that special place right after Thanksgiving. Which causes worries if I get someone who lives overseas. I certainly want my recipient to have their gift on time.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm noticing I'm not the only one who has changed my location in my profile

There are a few of us out there. I changed mine the day I signed up for SS

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

muhahahahaha

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited! I've been looking forward to this all year. My cats still play with the toys my SS got them last year. She was so amazing.

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh well I miss out this year. I have been away from here too much and not made the required number of posts. My bad!

I will just have to watch and see if I can work out who gives to whom.

Have fun and I will do better next year.

Love to all.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

I was afraid the mods wouldn't know that I was ready. Do you think there is any danger of that?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snake_Lady

Welcome to the Secret Santa thread, Chris! I was going to PM you to see if you were going to be participating this year. I was starting to stress, because time is running out. (Less than 20 days, by my newest calcuation.)

Status
Not open for further replies.