2010 TCS Secret Santa Sign-ups Are Here- CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Ooooh
competition time
I don't want to get too much until I know who it is and if they have any special requests (thats my poor excuse
)I've been dying to ask how did you make your username bold and coloured and the words underneath it? x
when you subscribe to the site you can change things like that

oh yes competition time

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

when you subscribe to the site you can change things like that

oh yes competition time
Oooh will look into that, I am so excited about christmas in general, I love the time of year, feels so festive and just....well christmassy, lol. x

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ah well, I did not join in time. There's always next year ;] I know I'll have so much fun watching what other people get. TCS SS is always so much fun, I looked at the old 2009 one.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by JazzyTheCat

Ah well, I did not join in time. There's always next year ;] I know I'll have so much fun watching what other people get. TCS SS is always so much fun, I looked at the old 2009 one.

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

And yeah Ruth Im the same i love it!! its one of the only times i love shopping

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by -_aj_-

And yeah Ruth Im the same i love it!! its one of the only times i love shopping
Really, so I could still sign up once I've been on the site for long enough?

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya'll go for all that expensive chocolate...Im easy toss me a milk chocolate Hersheys bar maybe upscale it a little with some Almonds and Im in HEAVEN!!! Sometimes I go real high class and get the Ghiaredelli chocolate squares with Caramel....ooo speaking of which Ive got on of those bars stashed in my freezer for a rainy day. Today may not be raining but its starting to sound like a yummy breakfast!! LOL

BF is already dreading going shopping with me for SS stuff. He asked me if he could just give me the mac card and leave me go at WalMart..Haha of course he cant just do that he must participate with me. I cant wait to find out who my SS is this is so exciting and fun and we are barely a week into sign ups.

Can we get a snooper to snoop the organizers to find out who our SS is?? LMAO

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ruthyb

Thorntons chocolate is yummy
x
I figured as much, since you have cats named Fudge and Candy!
Maybe they were named after the town's delicious chocolate legacy?

Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Ya'll go for all that expensive chocolate...Im easy toss me a milk chocolate Hersheys bar maybe upscale it a little with some Almonds and Im in HEAVEN!!! Sometimes I go real high class and get the Ghiaredelli chocolate squares with Caramel....ooo speaking of which Ive got on of those bars stashed in my freezer for a rainy day. Today may not be raining but its starting to sound like a yummy breakfast!! LOL

BF is already dreading going shopping with me for SS stuff. He asked me if he could just give me the mac card and leave me go at WalMart..Haha of course he cant just do that he must participate with me. I cant wait to find out who my SS is this is so exciting and fun and we are barely a week into sign ups.
Oh, I like inexpensive chocolate, too. Reese's cups, Raisenets...the list goes on and on.

DH loves SS! Last year was my first and he got really into it, too. He helped me decide (based on the hint list) what my person might like or not like. And I think he was excited as I was when I got my wonderful box from Canada.

Not much longer! I can't wait!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the rest of this week is going to CRAWL by because my bday is on Monday so its gonna snail crawl up till then and next thing is BAM it will be Dec 25th. LOL Anytime Im anticipating ANYTHING the few days leading up to that day or the whole day will just crawl by to the point where Im ready to put myself into a coma to make the time pass.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to go ahead and sign up. I'll start picking up things as soon as I get my person's name and putting them back for mailing time

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can we get our names yet?! PLEASE?! I have chocolate!!!

Gah! I am so ready! I will probably start shopping next week after I get paid. And at least get some nifty little stocking stuffer type things!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I am going to go ahead and sign up. I'll start picking up things as soon as I get my person's name and putting them back for mailing time
Glad to hear it, Paula!!

you all need to just simmer down
sign-ups are over the 24th, and I promise that you'll have your names ASAP after that

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Glad to hear it, Paula!!

sign-ups are over the 24th, and I promise that you'll have your names ASAP after that
No Katie we will not simmer down

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Glad to hear it, Paula!!

I really shouldn't because money is so tight this year, but I always have such fun doing it and my SS gift will likely be all I get this year so I'm looking forward to that already!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I really shouldn't because money is so tight this year, but I always have such fun doing it and my SS gift will likely be all I get this year so I'm looking forward to that already!
Its not the money you spend though its the thought and the christmas spirt in it

Status
Not open for further replies.