2010 Secret Santa Discussion Thread!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

Going to the post office tomorrow so hopefully something good in it

I've deliberately stayed away from it the last few days
They are probably wondering what happened to you.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

All that poor suffocated chocolate will be relieved!
Ssssh, I feel bad enough as it is
I will make sure I open it when the kids aren't around so they don't nick it
x

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vampcow

Do you like Spumoni? for i am making chocolate chip SPUMONI Cookies. They are such a festive green color.

Do you want me to drop some off this week?

Also...can you help me figure out how to post pictures? I have the camera all charged and ready for pics of the gift opening.
Wait!!! Spumoni cookies!!!! Recipe needed, ASAP, LOL!!!

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sillyitiliangrl

5 days left till Christmas! Where has all the time gone? Wasn't it just August when were were begging for SS to start?
I agree! I SWEAR we should do this again in the summer.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, I tried to steal Santa's Time Machine (how else do you think he gets everywhere in one night), but to no avail. I had to go Big Brown Truck Ground shipping...

I will out myself now... Tyler (3catsN1dog) is my santee. The package will arrive via the big brown truck presumably the 28th. I have the tracking number. The next level up would have taken all the money my dad sent... and I'm still craving orange juice! (heading to Safeway next)

Tyler, I hope you and all the furry kids love everything I sent. There's one homemade thing... I hope you like that... it wasn't easy to finish!! I think I went a little overboard... whenever I went shopping, I'd *conveniently forget* that I had a bunch of stuff at home already... "she needs more chocolate. oohh.. more cat toys..." you get the idea. I'm ADD, I like shiny things... I put quite a few shiny things in there... Leave your tree up, if you've put one up... there's a few things for it...

I hate having it arrive so late... but life is what it is... I think it'll be well worth the wait (and the torture... some of it due to finances, some... well, I'm just a sick, sick puppy).

Amanda

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My package came today, and the timing couldn't have been better. My Santa was great, and indulged all my likes.

The kitties and I are extremely greatful to Manytoes and Daisy for all the care they put into the package.

I will post pics asap (prolly tomorrow) but wanted to say thank you thank you thankyou Becky

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It came!!!!!!!!

Die-hard darksider that I am, I'm dying to open it, BUT I'm going to wait until Wednesday (my day off) so that I can get new camera batteries and have more time to properly enjoy the unwrapping

No idea who my SS is yet, except that they are from Ohio. I know its not Katie because I already know her address
but maybe I can do some snooping

Stay tuned until Wednesday!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

Well, I tried to steal Santa's Time Machine (how else do you think he gets everywhere in one night), but to no avail. I had to go Big Brown Truck Ground shipping...

I will out myself now... Tyler (3catsN1dog) is my santee. The package will arrive via the big brown truck presumably the 28th. I have the tracking number. The next level up would have taken all the money my dad sent... and I'm still craving orange juice! (heading to Safeway next)

Tyler, I hope you and all the furry kids love everything I sent. There's one homemade thing... I hope you like that... it wasn't easy to finish!! I think I went a little overboard... whenever I went shopping, I'd *conveniently forget* that I had a bunch of stuff at home already... "she needs more chocolate. oohh.. more cat toys..." you get the idea. I'm ADD, I like shiny things... I put quite a few shiny things in there... Leave your tree up, if you've put one up... there's a few things for it...

I hate having it arrive so late... but life is what it is... I think it'll be well worth the wait (and the torture... some of it due to finances, some... well, I'm just a sick, sick puppy).

Amanda
Awwwww Amanda you didn't have to out yourself but the evil little busy body inside me is jumping for joy you did haha. First don't worry about it being after the 25th, I'm not worried about it cuz now its like having 2 Christmases.
I can guarentee we will all love everything and the tree will be up (I don't take it down till like feb to give the jungle butt more playtime). But I have to agree you are one sick sick puppy but in the best possible sense of the phrase. Atleast now I know I don't have to drag Franklin down to the mailbox anymore lol the bills can stay in there!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to wait until I get back from Christmas with my family..so...the 27th! I want Trout to be there when I open!

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Working on convincing dear bf that since Santee has opened their gift, its a clear sign Im "allowed" to open mine! He stashed it so I would be forced to wait...but I know where to look and he is going out later....

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There were three boxes on my porch today
(and a bunch of Christmas cards!)

A box for hubby, FIL's present, and a box from my SS!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
checking off my spreadsheet!! sooo glad all the gifts are arriving!

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Awwwww Amanda you didn't have to out yourself but the evil little busy body inside me is jumping for joy you did haha. First don't worry about it being after the 25th, I'm not worried about it cuz now its like having 2 Christmases.
I can guarentee we will all love everything and the tree will be up (I don't take it down till like feb to give the jungle butt more playtime). But I have to agree you are one sick sick puppy but in the best possible sense of the phrase. Atleast now I know I don't have to drag Franklin down to the mailbox anymore lol the bills can stay in there!!
You should have seen me on FB... I was commenting over there about how you were being tortured... although torture of little wiener dogs is not exactly in my repertoire...

I have no idea how big the box is going to be... my buddies at the UPS store have packaged it up for me... I first thought I would go USPS, with their flat rate boxes?? the large wouldn't have fit half the stuff I got you... yeah... I think I went overboard... but it was so much fun.... I had the excuse to go to one of my all time favorite stores to get your chocolate... and a few other things... I blew the budget in that store alone... I did get a few things for myself...

gonna got finish my dinner now...

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by RubSluts'Mommy

You should have seen me on FB... I was commenting over there about how you were being tortured... although torture of little wiener dogs is not exactly in my repertoire...

I have no idea how big the box is going to be... my buddies at the UPS store have packaged it up for me... I first thought I would go USPS, with their flat rate boxes?? the large wouldn't have fit half the stuff I got you... yeah... I think I went overboard... but it was so much fun.... I had the excuse to go to one of my all time favorite stores to get your chocolate... and a few other things... I blew the budget in that store alone... I did get a few things for myself...

gonna got finish my dinner now...
Lmao....good thing I don't have fb.....I hope one of these years ill get you as my santee lol I'm gonna have to reciprocate the 'torture' lol

Hey Katie can we request santees lol.........Amanda is due some payback haha

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

Lmao....good thing I don't have fb.....I hope one of these years ill get you as my santee lol I'm gonna have to reciprocate the 'torture' lol

Hey Katie can we request santees lol.........Amanda is due some payback haha
I think I did that one year...

there is someone with your name on FB... I know, I checked at some point...